Male Corrin,Azura,Azama,Kaze,Saizou,Takumi marriage?

Ngtunganh

Kaze does well with Rinkah on Hoshido. I'm playing on Lunatic right now and he uses her stat boosts so well to the point where he is one of my best units. Takumi does well with a partner who boosts Spd so Kagero, Hana, or Oboro would be his ideal marriage candidates. Saizo also does well with those women, but can also do fine with Orochi since her class boosts Spd and Flame Shuriken is a thing. Not sure about the others you listed, though. For your Avatar it really depends on what role you want them to play and how you set them up with the Boon, Bane, and Talent. Azura would probably want a husband who offers bonuses in Str and Def, which not a lot of Hoshidan men give. Hinata or Jakob would probably be best for her on that route. Azama I think just wants a wife who gives a good physical reclass option.

Kaze does well with Rinkah on Hoshido. I'm playing on Lunatic right now and he uses her stat boosts so well to the point where he is one of my best units. Takumi does well with a partner who boosts Spd so Kagero, Hana, or Oboro would be his ideal marriage candidates. Saizo also does well with those women, but can also do fine with Orochi since her class boosts Spd and Flame Shuriken is a thing. Not sure about the others you listed, though. For your Avatar it really depends on what role you want them to play and how you set them up with the Boon, Bane, and Talent. Azura would probably want a husband who offers bonuses in Str and Def, which not a lot of Hoshidan men give. Hinata or Jakob would probably be best for her on that route. Azama I think just wants a wife who gives a good physical reclass option.

Thank for advise
Azura Jakob will be my choice
About my Corrin he has Str as boon ,Mag as bane and his talent is Cavalier

I think Rinka is good pair for Kaze but not for Midorika's mom

Edited by Tangerine

Corrin can be used to give Nohr classes to Hoshido and vice verse which can get you some skills that aren't readily available in that army and since Corrin is dynamic in modifiers it really just comes down to what you're going for. You can do the 3rd gen thing again for a better Kanna or you can use Corrin to influence two children and go Azura, outside of that you just have to think about who you're pairing with since you can fit anybody really with him/her.

Azura can marry Male Corrin so Corrin can influence 2 children outside of that Azura is more of a throw away marriage, she herself being the dancer of this version may not spend a lot of time fighting while at the same time she earns her place in your time, but if she's not being actively used then the marriage is only for Shigure. He innately gets skills that can let him shut down magic if you want to go that route either way he doesn't get a battle skill so something to get Luna, Rend Heaven anything really wouldn't be the worst idea.

It's not so cut and dry as what you're looking for. Rinkah IMO is pretty lack luster in the end, she's just a band-aid for her pair-up bonus, if you're talking about for beating the game and not end game, pair up with Felicia as a male Corrin, you get her right away, her personal skill is useful and she has use as utility should you need to separate, Rinkah from my experience tends to fall short as a unit and when factoring in the personal skill dedicated to Corrin she doesn't offer terribly much. Felicia's damage reduction is universal where Rinkah is just giving defense likewise her damage boost is universal as well which fits Corrin using Magic or Strength which can be a decent factor if you get screwed by the RNG and stat growths in a particular area. Rinkah doesn't cover RNG issues like Felicia does and once you get Flame Shuriken then Felicia is useful in her own right outside of just utility.

If you're planning to use Midori as a mechanist. Marry Kaze with a Fragile Speedster.
If you're planning to use Midori as a Merchant. Marry Kaze to a lucky mighty glacier/lucky stone wall

I think mechanist is better class

Corrin can be used to give Nohr classes to Hoshido and vice verse which can get you some skills that aren't readily available in that army and since Corrin is dynamic in modifiers it really just comes down to what you're going for. You can do the 3rd gen thing again for a better Kanna or you can use Corrin to influence two children and go Azura, outside of that you just have to think about who you're pairing with since you can fit anybody really with him/her.

Azura can marry Male Corrin so Corrin can influence 2 children outside of that Azura is more of a throw away marriage, she herself being the dancer of this version may not spend a lot of time fighting while at the same time she earns her place in your time, but if she's not being actively used then the marriage is only for Shigure. He innately gets skills that can let him shut down magic if you want to go that route either way he doesn't get a battle skill so something to get Luna, Rend Heaven anything really wouldn't be the worst idea.

It's not so cut and dry as what you're looking for. Rinkah IMO is pretty lack luster in the end, she's just a band-aid for her pair-up bonus, if you're talking about for beating the game and not end game, pair up with Felicia as a male Corrin, you get her right away, her personal skill is useful and she has use as utility should you need to separate, Rinkah from my experience tends to fall short as a unit and when factoring in the personal skill dedicated to Corrin she doesn't offer terribly much. Felicia's damage reduction is universal where Rinkah is just giving defense likewise her damage boost is universal as well which fits Corrin using Magic or Strength which can be a decent factor if you get screwed by the RNG and stat growths in a particular area. Rinkah doesn't cover RNG issues like Felicia does and once you get Flame Shuriken then Felicia is useful in her own right outside of just utility.

Thank for advise
Edited by Tangerine

Hi, welcome to SF! Remember that you have an edit button in case you'd like to add something to one of your posts, so you don't need to make multiple in a row. I've merged them this time, so no worries, but try to keep it in mind :P:!

Edited by Tangerine

Hi, welcome to SF! Remember that you have an edit button in case you'd like to add something to one of your posts, so you don't need to make multiple in a row. I've merged them this time, so no worries, but try to keep it in mind :P:!

Thank you!

Hope I'll used to this forum soon

Btw how to hide your comment?

Edited by Ngtunganh

You can't hide your own posts.

As for the thread question, I think people have posted some pretty solid advice so far! There are a lot of options you can go with, it's part of the fun of a game like this :P:. Sometimes experimenting with different ideas can add a lot to a playthrough and replay value by extension.

Edited by Tangerine

You can't hide your own posts.

As for the thread question, I think people have posted some pretty solid advice so far! There are a lot of options you can go with, it's part of the fun of a game like this :P:. Sometimes experimenting with different ideas can add a lot to a playthrough and replay value by extension.

Maybe that is why this game have 9 save file :)))

I paired Saizo with Kagero because of their past romance and people can get back together after breaking up, I just felt that the pair was perfect although I also paired Kagero with Takumi because his child's mother sneaks up on the child and I totally imagined this happening:

Takimi's son: Mom, you have gotten good at sneaking up on people

Kagero: I am a ninja

It is also revealed that the child is a good hunter and better than Takumi.

It seems that males and females introduced in the same chapter are usually the best for pair ups.

When I get revelations my pair ups for royal siblings will be as follows if possible:

Ryoma x Camilla

Xander x Hinoka

Takumi x Elise

Leon x Sakura

I paired Azama with Setsuna, Kaze with Sakura (a healer becaus of his daughter's class) and Azura with male Avatar for now because I male Avatar supports with first gen first and thus I do not care much for Jakob's child right now.