Sakura best class?

Ngtunganh

It really depends on what you want to have Sakura have more in terms of skills or how you want to use her. If you want Sakura to be more defensive but do less damage, go for Priestess to pick up renewal and magic counter. If you want Sakura to be more offensive, have her go to Onmyoji and grab Tomefaire (this comes at level 15 though.) You can actually make her more support orientated if you go with Onmyoji as well since she will then have two rallies with her. (Luck and Magic).

If you are going to take her into both classes, I would go priestess -> onmyoji so she can pick up some defensive skills and then end in an offensive class that benefits her growths more.

Edited by ChaosFox

Sakura is a very interesting unit, her growths are pretty good all-around, which means that Sakura can be a lot of things.

There's really isn't a singular best class for Sakura, it depends on what kind of unit do you need.

ChaosFox's post is really explains it well.

Well if we're talking about support i would choose Falcon tho, flier + stafes right? She won't be able to defense herself tho.

Wheneven game will come to EU i'll test her in few DLC classes, Dark faclon might help her become great combat unit if reclassed right away.

She's fine as physical characters too, she might love being Basara for example, or even Oni chieftain? (only from Avatar)

But if you won't do, or want alot of reclassing of her both Omnojin and Prestess are good for her, also IMO from those two Omnojin is better story-wise, Priestess is for sure better for min-maxing.

Renewal is kind of amazing and her custom model as a War Priestess is too good to pass up. You can also get a Shining Bow in Hoshido with Battle Points. It takes a lot of points though....

As i said, both ways are good to go however you'll see Sakura strenght right after reclassing in Onmyoji class, but Prestess have better stats-cap i general, it's preety your choice. Someone did calculations and technically prestess on the beggining is dealing usually ~2 dmg lower than Onmyoji in her averge str. growth but get on that alot of enemies have actually armor so it lowers her damage even more.

if you WON'T grind i would go Onmyoji (Sakura is one of best mages you'll get there), if you want to grind or min-maxing Prestess is way to go.