Greetings!

Azure Sen

Hello everyone! I'm AzureSen. I've been a Fire Emblem fan for a couple of years, starting with Marth and Roy's appearance in Melee. My first Fire Emblem game was 7, although Shadow Dragon was the first one I actually beat. The only main games in the series I haven't played are the original 1 and 3 and the Tellus duology. My favorite game is Binding Blade, my favorite Lord is Roy, and I like a lot of the series' characters, though my absolute favorites are probably Micaiah and Roy. Currently I'm playing New Mystery and both Birthright and Conquest.

Aside from Fire Emblem, I really adore the Megami Tensei series of games. I'm pretty hyped for Shin MegamI Tensei IV: Final, mostly because of Nozomi getting a bigger role. I like a lot of JRPGs, and RPGs in general are probably my favorite genre. I'm also a huge Platinum Games fan, and I haven't yet met a Platinum game I didn't love.

For my other hobbies, I enjoy watching anime, creative writing, writing about film and film theory, and building Gundam model kits.

Hello, welcome to the forums. Gah damn you love your RPGs.

Thanks for the welcome! And yeah, RPGs are practically sustenance to me. I'd wager that at least a quarter of my video game collection are JRPGs, and that would increase to half if you also included games with RPG elements.

Welcome to the Forest, AzureSen!

Have a nice day and enjoy your stay!

Thanks, and I hope you have a nice day too!