SSP

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First me, then Chao, now SSP?

damn what is up with this

Unless you figured it out, guess my identity. >_>

Uh...you're obviously flarp. >_> I figured it out a while ago because of your XP downgrade topic here, and then to make matters more obvious your profile looked similar and you both act the same, and even MORE obviously you have your freaking username in your sig. <______< So...hi.

Welcome, nice to meet you, new person.

I am Lord Thunder and everyone here is afraid of me, of my terrible powers. You do good in being scared as well.

*Leaves* lol

Silence, mortal, SSP will not be scared of anyone.
How can you be so sure?

*Electricity starts to surge through <--hands*

I'm too sleeeeeeeepy to be afraid. Really, all I'm capable of being afraid of right now is my seemingly having mono. <_< Ouch.

hey hows it going. ^_^

Hey! I'm tired. ;_; Very very tired.

Hello SSP....... :mellow:

Hello Luxord....... :mellow:

I just hope SSP aint one of those newbie members who join and then never come back after the first day.

Yes, I am that frightening. XD lol

Hi! ^___^

o: o:

SSP! HAI! Remember me? XD

In any case, welcome to the forest! =D

I don't think he does :mellow:

I do. >__> Hi Songy!

Also, I apologize for the rather dumpy replies. As I implied pretty much a million and a half times, I'm incredibly sleepy and feel like I have mono, so...lots of sleep. Yeah. It's important. And stuff.

Oh so he did come back. *NIce*

Welcome. ^^

Yep, I'm here!

..thoughIreallycouldusesomesleeprightaboutnow OH WELL I'M AROUND SO YAY AND STUFF <_<

Edited by SSP

I'm a guy. Who does stuff.

I'm definitely a writer and reader...though rarely do I do either one on my own time. I work out, I play video games, I act, I do stuff on and off camera for the school morning news, and I just love talking to people and stuff. I try to be with friends a lot...and when I can't, I go into facebook-addict mode.

I guess extroverts aren't exactly typical on forums and stuff, but whatever. >_>

SHOW ME YA MOVES!!!!!

Tips for the forest:

Don't start a debate with Sword Salmon, Tino, or ZXValaRevan. They will eat your face off.

Masu is crazy.

Kiba will call BS if you beat him in a game.

Fox is cool and stuff.

Fireman requires 10,000 gold.

My name is Faiya. It's in Japanese right now, so you can't read it. Just call me that. I'm awesome by the way.

Welcome to the Forest!

HI and I already talked to you before kinda and yeaaah so hiiii >_______>

Cool, good to know you do some of the stuff I do. XD I stay busy as well, very busy.

WAIT WHAT DO YOU DO <_< Tell me. You're now required to tell me every single thing you do.

Also, I'm busier at school >_> When I'm not busy at home or don't feel like doing something I feel really really bored. Which is why pretty much constant communication or sleep at all times is a must.

Welcome to the forest, wipe your feet on the way in.

Uh-oh.

What if I didn't wipe my feet...?

Welcome to the forest SSP.

HI THANKS I feel welcomed woo.

>_>;

SHOW ME YA MOVES!!!!!

Tips for the forest:

Don't start a debate with Sword Salmon, Tino, or ZXValaRevan. They will eat your face off.

Masu is crazy.

Kiba will call BS if you beat him in a game.

Fox is cool and stuff.

Fireman requires 10,000 gold.

My name is Faiya. It's in Japanese right now, so you can't read it. Just call me that. I'm awesome by the way.

Hello! And I hardly know what to think, but okay! >_> I'll probably learn what's going on at some point or another...

Actually, you should start a debate with one of us

Welcome to the forums. Have a nice stay ^_^

So what happens if I debate you and my face gets eaten off? >_> I'm curious.

And I'll try. That's assuming that, in fact, my face remains intact. <__<

So what happens if I debate you and my face gets eaten off? >_> I'm curious.

We'll try and not eat your face off :lol:

Also, you're the best rapper I've ever seen B)

OMG YOU RHYMED

OMG I DID

You note the most amazing things. >_>

We'll try and not eat your face off :lol:

Also, you're the best rapper I've ever seen B)

An unintentional rapper, at that. >___>;

Welcome. You'll probably end up getting into a arguement with me eventually, so I might as well say hello before that.

Why's that? I don't really like getting into arguments and stuff, since I've been forced into all too many...so yeah. I don't wanna be arguing or anything. >_<

OMG I DID

You note the most amazing things. >_>

An unintentional rapper, at that. >___>;

Why's that? I don't really like getting into arguments and stuff, since I've been forced into all too many...so yeah. I don't wanna be arguing or anything. >_<

Because everyone ends up arguing with me at some point in time. You can ask anyone, and I will have argued with them and annoyed the hell out of them.

Because everyone ends up arguing with me at some point in time. You can ask anyone, and I will have argued with them and annoyed the hell out of them.

Oh. ;_; Tis a shame.

Well, we won't argue, probably. Unless you instigate arguments. <_<; Then again, after some really stupid arguments I've been forced into I'd rather avoid them.

WAIT WHAT DO YOU DO <_< Tell me. You're now required to tell me every single thing you do.

Also, I'm busier at school >_> When I'm not busy at home or don't feel like doing something I feel really really bored. Which is why pretty much constant communication or sleep at all times is a must.

Uh-oh.

Every single thing, come on...XD

Okay, you asked for it. As I wake up, I set up water for some coffee. I log in to SF and see what the fuck hell is going on. I drink my coffee as I surf the site.

I wait for friends such as Lyle, Luxord, Banjo, FEFL, and all the other guys/gals to show up...

Later, kick the shits with them and then log out. I take a shower, do some chores around the house, (I dont go to school, already graduated)

I play either ps3 or 360, depends the mood that I am in. I answer phone calls, etc.

At night, pretty much the same...until I fall asleep.