Anyone else hate Birthright Chapter 11?

CallMeViggy

I feel like the chapter isn't strategically difficult, but it's just a slog to play through due to the almost endless reinforcements. To add insult to injury, I've had to reset on this chapter about 3 times due to enemies hitting my units with <50% hit chance (dang it RNG!). Does anyone else find this chapter extremely boring, or am I just biased?

This is the Chapter I switched to Normal Mode on. It's not even because it was super difficult, more I just didn't have the time to make much (if any) progress last week if I had to keep restarting those first few turns over and over. It get's easier the further you go, the first few turns are quite a pain. I actually found Chapter 10 to be a fair bit harder and infinitely more annoying.

If you didn't play slowly, you wouldn't see any "endless reinforcements".

In addition, your units wouldn't be dying if you didn't constantly expose them to attacks with an extremely high likelihood of getting them KO'd. 50% hit is way too high to be assumed to never connect.

This is Reina's join chapter right? She shows up and pretty much kills anything you need her to on the map, and you just got Takumi too. I don't find it that bad. I found chapter 10 worse because ninjas are the WORST.

Feeding everything to takumi felt good

As for chapter 24, I recommending rushing it. Don't go slow on that chapter you will get rekt. pop some veins and nyoom.

Edited by Thor Odinson