What skills to pass down to child? [Spoiler-ish]

xirol

I was wondering what skills are the best to pass down to their children. I think I messed up MU!'s child, Azure's Child, and Hinata's Child because I haven't promoted their parents.

Pairing :

MU & Azure

Hinata & Oboro

Both children of MU: got Luck + 4, and Dragon Fang

While Hinata's: got Swap, and Duelist Blow

Have I messed up? :x Should I even be getting children at this point (Im still at chapter 11)

Edited by xirol

I was wondering what skills are the best to pass down to their children. I think I messed up MU!'s child, Azure's Child, and Hinata's Child because I haven't promoted their parents.

Pairing :

MU & Azure

Hinata & Oboro

Both children of MU: got Luck + 4, and Dragon Fang

While Hinata's: got Swap, and Duelist Blow

Have I messed up? :x Should I even be getting children at this point (Im still at chapter 11)

Personally, I'd say it's a bit early to get them...

Paralogue's scale based on how far you are in the game. If you decide to take them on around Chapter 20 or so, they will join with an Offspring Seal (a special Seal that boosts the Child to a predetermined level and also scales their Weapon Rank and Skills)., so they can be ready to fight from the word go. This also allows for greater Skill variety (Hinata's kid can inherit a Swordmaster or MoA Skill and Seal into the other Promotion for example), with the trade off being that the enemies get tougher. I wouldn't recommend going for them any later than Chapter 20 or 21 personally.