Time to use seal?

Ngtunganh

Reclassing seals are fine at Level 10 or immediately, if you don't want the Lv10 skill. If you're swapping to a promoted class from a promoted class, I'd do it at Level 6.

What I usually do is count the number of skills that come before the skill I actually want (say, x). Then, I reclass x levels before the level I get the skill I want.

e.g. If I want Kunaibreaker from Bow Knight on Kazahana via Marriage Seal, I reclass Kazahana to Bow Knight at level 11. At levels 12 and 13, she will get the skills from Mercenary (Patience and Persistence), then at level 14 she gets Rally Skill, and Kunaibreaker at 15.

I like to do this since I don't want my units to be in wacky classes late in the game when I need them, nor do I want to just grind and make them overleveled.

Reclassing seals are fine at Level 10 or immediately, if you don't want the Lv10 skill. If you're swapping to a promoted class from a promoted class, I'd do it at Level 6.

So you mean I have to do it right after get enough skill from that class?

What I usually do is count the number of skills that come before the skill I actually want (say, x). Then, I reclass x levels before the level I get the skill I want.

e.g. If I want Kunaibreaker from Bow Knight on Kazahana via Marriage Seal, I reclass Kazahana to Bow Knight at level 11. At levels 12 and 13, she will get the skills from Mercenary (Patience and Persistence), then at level 14 she gets Rally Skill, and Kunaibreaker at 15.

I like to do this since I don't want my units to be in wacky classes late in the game when I need them, nor do I want to just grind and make them overleveled.

You seem to have many gold to buy all those seals :s

So you mean I have to do it right after get enough skill from that class?

Yes.

That crazy expensive ,12000 gold .I should start save money now

Btw how to buy it?

I'm remember that I got my first one in other castle shop

it should be available in your castle once you have upgraded rod/staff shop to lvl 3

What is the max level (for promoted classes) without using Eternal Seals? I assumed it would be 20, but my Felicia's already Lv 25 with no Eternal Seal.

she's special. she effectively already has 4 Eternal Seals applied to her. otherwise, Maid class goes to 20 as well. DLC classes are max Lvl 40

What is the max level (for promoted classes) without using Eternal Seals? I assumed it would be 20, but my Felicia's already Lv 25 with no Eternal Seal.

Thank you. Does Songstress go to Lvl 40 too?

Jakob, Felicia and Azura can go to lvl 40 without Eternal Seal.

You seem to have many gold to buy all those seals :s

Yes.

Of course that doesn't really work that well in Conquest. In Revelations I went quite a while without much gold to spend because of all the seals I bought; I ended up having to share weapons between units, and rely more on Spotpass stuff (which led me to find that some of those weapons are pretty good).