Critical Quotes shared by Retainers and Royals

Water Mage

Hey guys, I though it was really cool that royals and their retainers share critical quotes and I'm trying to do a simple list to see which are the quotes that are shared.

Could you guys help me confirm if the quotes are correct and what are the ones I missed?

Team Ryoma: "You have breathed your last!"

Team Hinoka: ?

Team Takumi: "Oh, that's it!"

Team Sakura: "It's all me!"

Team Xander: "You're right were I want you!"

Team Camilla: "Time to play!"

Team Leo: "You can't hide from me!"

Team Elise: ?

What do you all think?

Edited by Water Mage

I can confirm that team Leo, Ryoma, and Takumi are correct. It was like this in the Japanese version, too. I was kind of hoping that this wouldn't be kept because I'd like to hear more of the retainer's individual personalities come through, but it actually does thanks to how the lines are delivered. I didn't even notice Leo and Niles shared a critical quote because they said it differently.

EDIT: Actually I do think Inigo does say "You're right where I want you". Mistaken memory, though I do believe I remember him saying it once or twice. He does however tend to say Inigo (Laslow)-y things more.

In regards to Peri for that group, I never use her. I prefer Royal Family (of both sides. I've been playing U.S. Revelation as my main) and Severa (Selena) and Owain (Odin) with Laslow (Inigo) sometimes helping. Not her.

Edited by Fallaner

Peri does say Xander's line as well, I can confirm (I think I heard it anyways lmao) as i'm using her and Laslow as a pair right now (They have surprisingly really good supports and it actually humanizes her).

I actually like the touch where the retainers picked up a line from their liege, its pretty cool and shows their loyalty in a subtle way.

Edited by Jedi

Peri does say Xander's line as well, I can confirm (I think I heard it anyways lmao) as i'm using her and Laslow as a pair right now (They have surprisingly really good supports and it actually humanizes her).

I actually like the touch where the retainers picked up a line from their liege, its pretty cool and shows their loyalty in a subtle way.

I do have to agree that it's pretty cool and shows their loyalty in a subtle way.

I personally think it adds more to the character with them using the same line, rather than taking away. It shows a certain loyalty and devotion.

• 4 weeks later...

Hinoka & Her Retainers - "I won't lose"

Elise & Her Retainers - "No more holding back"

Also its interesting to note that one of Avatar's retainer,Gunter also shares a quote from him - "This ends now"

but weirdly enough Jakob,Flora,Felcia don't have the same quote despite being retainers of Avatar.

Edited by Pheonixmaster1

Hinoka & Her Retainers - "I won't lose"

Elise & Her Retainers - "No more holding back"

Also its interesting to note that one of Avatar's retainer,Gunter also shares a quote from him - "This ends now"

but weirdly enough Jakob,Flora,Felcia don't have the same quote despite being retainers of Avatar.

Something or other about Gunter being a more natural retainer and the butler trio basically being the hired/enslaved help that ended up liking you anyway