Fire Emblem Spinoff thoughts?

Sai1523

So after seeing the majority of what fates has to offer I came to a realization. Why hasn't Fire emblem had any sort of spinoff game yet? Wouldn't the characters fit pretty well in like a hack n slash or a fighting game? For a hack n slash, I think a dark souls or dynasty warriors type of game would work. As for a fighting game, perhaps something like blazblue or soul calibur. I'm not sure how others feel, but this is just my opinion. What do you guys think? Have any other ideas?

Edited by Sai1523

I don't think the Fire Emblem characters have enough of a brand yet to realistically consider its own spin-off. Nintendo is likely waiting for more characters to become recognizable before doing so which might help explain all the representatives in Smash. Genei Ibun Roku FE, Project X Zone with Chrom and Lucina and I think I heard Monster Hunter had costumes so it seems like Nintendo is open to the idea. Just gotta boost its brand after FE12 didn't get localized back in 2010

Edit: Oh and the Virtual Console rereleasing the older games

Edited by Frozenkappa

Pokémon... Like Pokémon Conquest (the crossover with Nobunaga) but now called "Pokémon Emblem"... With the option to give supports with characters and Pokémon, let you have kids and choose their started pokémon... battle animations like in Fates, double attacks being like this: first attack the pokemon then the character, or dual guard with the pokemon defending their master... All the pokémons available, and any character can bond with any pokemon, but the characters having more affinity with certain types

Ahh, I can dream at least

Also, yeah a spinoff with Koei's Samurai Warriors would be cool, with the main characters and maybe the "non lords more popular characters" as DLC ????

Super Smash Bros.: Emblem Edition

Isn't that just Smash 4?

I personally would like a crossover between Fire Emblem and Final Fantasy VI. Impossible, and probably wouldn't be great, but I can dream.