Jokes and Memes about Fates

RedRob

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This has already been posted in the thread, and I would like no reposts unless you're commenting on a joke, or making a joke about it, like I did about that one comic where Azura was turned by Corrin killing someone in front of her, or about Corrin being in smash.

Edited by RedRob

Don't know if these have been posted or not, but:

Ad8BnzQ.jpg

tumblr_o1qgocxsXb1rx8trvo1_500.jpg

fa9.jpg

John Cena. First, he became an anime character, now a Fire emblem character. what's next? Him in Shakespeare?

Also, Corn might want to look out for any fire users in Smash. Wouldn't want him to pop.

Edited by RedRob

This never gets old.

This has already been posted in the thread, and I would like no reposts unless you're commenting on a joke, or making a joke about it, like I did about that one comic where Azura was turned by Corrin killing someone in front of her, or about Corrin being in smash.

For the record, I was the first one who posted that video here. It can't hurt to look through the thread before you post anything else, though.

Something I made for a siggy earlier.

smash_zps48e1tleo.png

Also this (sorry Phillius)

local%20girl_zpshkvbgch0.gif

Considering how I recently obtained a hatred for Azura, I agree with this completely.

She's literally my only major dislike with Fates tbh

llama-stare.gif

[spoiler=]

What the fuck did you just fucking say my waifu, you little bitches? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Azura Fanboy League, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Camilla and Oboro-Fags, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in internet forum warfare and I’m the top griefer in the entire Azura Fanboy Armed Forces. You are nothing to me but just another pair of targets. I will wipe both of you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this forum, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit about my waifu over the Internet? Think again, fuckers. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across Serenesforest and your IPs are being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggots. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kids. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you both in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Azura Defender Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable asses off the face of the continent, you little shits. If only you both could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiots. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddos.

But seriously, I know where you guys are coming from. Trust me, nobody hates Azura's role in the plot more than me and I will murder anyone who says otherwise.

llama-stare.gif

[spoiler=]

What the fuck did you just fucking say my waifu, you little bitches? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Azura Fanboy League, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Camilla and Oboro-Fags, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in internet forum warfare and I’m the top griefer in the entire Azura Fanboy Armed Forces. You are nothing to me but just another pair of targets. I will wipe both of you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this forum, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit about my waifu over the Internet? Think again, fuckers. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across Serenesforest and your IPs are being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggots. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kids. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you both in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Azura Defender Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable asses off the face of the continent, you little shits. If only you both could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiots. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddos.

But seriously, I know where you guys are coming from. Trust me, nobody hates Azura's role in the plot more than me and I will murder anyone who says otherwise.

[spoiler=my response to Phillius' spoiler]https://www.dropbox.com/s/3wezg3uqkeplh1j/Waifu%20is%20shit.png?dl=0

Edited by MCProductions

Really? Cause I come from Clover School of Tolerating Trolls. Do your worst m8, I can take it.

Hmm, I guess I need to apply to the Izanami of Playing People like Fools to overcome you.... provided the headmistress doesn't kill me.

Maybe I'm better off going to the Clover School of Making Your Abusive Dad Your Bitch. I heard the students do quite well against your school.

Hmm, I guess I need to apply to the Izanami of Playing People like Fools to overcome you.... provided the headmistress doesn't kill me.

Maybe I'm better off going to the Clover School of Making Your Abusive Dad Your Bitch. I heard the students do quite well against your school.

Only when they get help from the Schools of Big Titty Anime Girls and Best Character Badass Werewolves. And I think there was some ninja guy there as well, but who knows...

Edited by Phillius

Ay yes, Blazing Sword, truly the epitome of video game writing and with no traces of anime clichés. Nope, not even a super sweet Pegasus Rider who's afraid of men. Nope.

I know it's a joke, but I do have to wonder who actually made that picture.

Anyway, I found this:

bbf.png

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Edited by Thane

Oh, it's just a joke (the entire series has always had an anime feel to it thanks to art style) - but you must admit, Awakening and Fates have a completely different tone than Blazing Sword. xD

Oh, it's just a joke (the entire series has always had an anime feel to it thanks to art style) - but you must admit, Awakening and Fates have a completely different tone than Blazing Sword. xD

Blazing Sword has a tone? What kind? Even Fates has a "tone", but Blazing Sword is just the least interesting protagonists in the series going on a picnic or something.

Blazing Sword has a tone? What kind? Even Fates has a "tone", but Blazing Sword is just the least interesting protagonists in the series going on a picnic or something.

Whimsical adventure? xD

Seriously though - it felt more medieval fantasy than Fates. Did you see Azama? With lines like "Hey divine god; what's up?" or Jakob's "you just got served!" puts a more comical spin to the whole game than "where is my father, the marquess?" (ol' timey words everywhere for the win)

[spoiler=When someone tells you about Fates' story]fJYApbx.jpg

[spoiler=When you hear Azura's plan in Conquest]

znsbbxbxfwgnw5pzweb4.png

And this is going to sound a bit hypocritical after invoking Serene's Law, but could you guys keep to the funny and not turn this thread into "that game you like is shiiiiit"? This is a thread for Fates memes/jokes.