Who Does Felicia's Hair Color Look Good On? (Spoilers, kinda)

Rezzy

Felicia's Hair is kind of an optical illusion to me. On her, it looks okay, and looks brunette almost.

I'm doing my first, non-powergaming playthrough of Conquests, and Felicia was one of the extra parent units I just paired up to get all the Child Paralogues. I paired her up with Benny, and her hair looks atrocious on Ignatius. It's this nasty flesh-colored shade. I almost wish it was brighter pink, then it would at least be anime-ish, rather than looking like a poor dye job.

It's because the shades of gray they use for the kids clash with the pink color.

As far as kids though, I think Soleil and Ophelia look fine with it.

When I do my Revelations run, I need to find a magic unit who also looks good with that hair, so it looks like Forrest might be the best.

It's because the shades of gray they use for the kids clash with the pink color.

As far as kids though, I think Soleil and Ophelia look fine with it.

Yeah, it's kind of odd that they seem to add that weird gray coloring to it. It makes Felicia's kid's hair look like Silly Putty.

I always give Felicia to Odin, Felicia doesn't make a bad Ophelia and it's one of my favorite hairs for her slightly behind Charlotte which I end up giving to Nina.

Others that it looks fine on IMO are:

Nina

Siegbert

Asugi

Hisame

Mitama

Kiragi (sort of)

Shiro

Forrest

Percy

Best on Nina and Mitama.

For giving the Avatar(Samurai) an S Support with Felicia for giving Felicia Astra, in return, you'll get a fairly good looking Kana. Though she looks much better with Reina's hair.