Skills

Salterino

The easiest way is to go to other people castles, alot of us have it setup so that you can seize the throne easily. You are allowed to buy one Skill every time you beat a castle.

You can also recruit the unit with the skills you want and buy them all in your castle's logbook without having to wait! I just found that out today. :)

You can also recruit the unit with the skills you want and buy them all in your castle's logbook without having to wait! I just found that out today. :)

Albeit most Conquest players I personally know almost never obtain skills with that method, because obvious limited resources. Each skill from the logbook would cost considerably more when compared to buying discounted skills from castle battles (but that wouldn't be much of a problem for your gold wallet if you've bought Ghostly Gold or have been abusing the hell out of Profiteer).

Edited by AddictPunk

Albeit most Conquest players I personally know almost never obtain skills with that method, because obvious limited resources. Each skill from the logbook would cost considerably more when compared to buying discounted skills from castle battles (but that wouldn't be much of a problem for your gold wallet if you've bought Ghostly Gold or have been abusing the hell out of Profiteer).

Yeah I'm in Conquest and I use Ghostly gold, a couple minutes with it beats having to wait an entire day to get a skill in a discount price.