Anybody here have powersave? I'd like to request a character

Supercredit

I have powersaves but I have JP special edition. Powersaves only put out one code for the JP version (99999 gold) so I'm gonna have to resort to hex editing the save

Jp version can't communicate with NA version. Unless you meant transferring the jp save to your na save. Which sounds like a lot of trouble.

Jp version can't communicate with NA version. Unless you meant transferring the jp save to your na save. Which sounds like a lot of trouble.

Really? I didn't know that. A bit unfortunate but w.e I'm still glad I got the JP version

Do you know how much the prime fee is? I have no idea what is/isn't on the cart so I'm kind of afraid to hack my save. Was going to see if I backed up my card, deleted all of the data on the card, and see if it gave me a different castle code so it wouldn't associate with my main castle.

When I figure all of this stuff out, I may be able to make a castle with the unit you want. : D

I DO have a NA Powersaves (and a Special Edition copy of Fates)

I also don't use Rinkah, like ever so giving her skills wouldn't make much of a difference to me.

However, I'm a bit concerned that I'd get punished in some way for it. I mean, I know lots of people have been giving out aptitude without a problem...

But, it is still a concern for me.

Do you know how much the prime fee is?

I only paid £0.99 to buy one point and used it for Conquest.

I DO have a NA Powersaves (and a Special Edition copy of Fates)

I also don't use Rinkah, like ever so giving her skills wouldn't make much of a difference to me.

However, I'm a bit concerned that I'd get punished in some way for it. I mean, I know lots of people have been giving out aptitude without a problem...

But, it is still a concern for me.

I don't think it'd be a problem. Unless she is given something like a dlc skill that isn't even released yet or something (for online battles that is).

I wanted to test it out and I could not use my Witch Nyx in online battles (so avoid hacked characters on it or you'll just get an error communication code).

So I'm guessing adding those skills the op needs to Rinka won't hurt!

Edited by Jin

I only paid £0.99 to buy one point and used it for Conquest.

I don't think it'd be a problem. Unless she is given something like a dlc skill that isn't even released yet or something (for online battles that is).

I wanted to test it out and I could not use my Witch Nyx in online battles (so avoid hacked characters on it or you'll just get an error communication code).

So I'm guessing adding those skills the op needs to Rinka won't hurt!

Yeah only dlc skills cause issues SOMETIMES. ive seen plenty of witches online already

Eh. May as well then. I don't use Rinkah and I don't know if I'll marry her to anyone right now (and If I do i can just pass one of those skills don't cause I don't really care what gets passed down unlike in Awakening where there were gender-exclusive skills. I normally just pass down a skill from some line the kid wouldn't immediately get).

She's gonna be fairly weak, as I don't use Rinkah, but she'll have the skills you want on her.

She's currently up for you to grab from My Castle (everyone's on hold).

10723-14694

49253-48000

Just make sure you Check Strength first to make sure she's there.

Edited by Fallaner

Question for you guys involved in hacking, is it possible to change how skills work? I wanted a skill like Awakening's Acrobat but the closest skill in game is the Sure Footed skill which only works for the Balistician class (and only for males). I don't care about online play, just tweaking my singleplayer experience.

Question for you guys involved in hacking, is it possible to change how skills work? I wanted a skill like Awakening's Acrobat but the closest skill in game is the Sure Footed skill which only works for the Balistician class (and only for males). I don't care about online play, just tweaking my singleplayer experience.

Arguably i'm not really hacking... I'm just tweaking a save file through a program...

It really just lets me add skills, and i'll only do it for people I would never use normally.

So... to answer your question: I don't believe you can change how skills work.

This would require extreme hex editing that no one knows how to do yet. If you want sure footed on other characters, that is possible through hex editing, but that also requires you to have a 3DS compatible with 3DS homebrew and such.

This would require extreme hex editing that no one knows how to do yet. If you want sure footed on other characters, that is possible through hex editing, but that also requires you to have a 3DS compatible with 3DS homebrew and such.

Sadface, oh well. Thanks for the response.

So basically, do not use powersave to save DLC skills or classes, or anything that is remotely Enemy or NPC-exclusive to your save content. Additionally, limit the amount of powersaved items (that you can actually obtain but are limited to getting in the story alone) that are seen to avoid the insight of others saying, 'you hacked into the game to cheat', this means just use one of each limited weapon only (not duplicates for multiple units to have if you have them on your streetpass team). Common theory also of, not powersaving anything that hasn't been released yet in that region or worldwide.