Today sucked after lunch

Blue Knight

I have 3 periods after lunch Math, History and English. During Math I forgot my book during study hall so my homework wasn't done. I was sleeping in class and everytime I woke up the teacher called on me. After that in History we watched the only video all year that has an asignment that goes with it. So I couldn't sleep through that. Then in English there was a test I forgot to study for but I finnally got my sleep. Then it got better with only pre-game football practice.

That reminded back in the days when I was at school....

One day, I fell asleep in History when everyone was watching a film about farming.

I lost my school bag....I got in trouble and I had a 2 weeks of detention catching up on missing homework.

That reminded back in the days when I was at school....

One day, I fell asleep in History when everyone was watching a film about farming.

I lost my school bag....I got in trouble and I had a 2 weeks of detention catching up on missing homework.

I've never slept at school. The only stupid thing I can recall doing, was taking my .45 bb gun to school. Haha lots of guys/girls were very scared when I brought it out of my pack...for show and tell. lol

I've never slept at school. The only stupid thing I can recall doing, was taking my .45 bb gun to school. Haha lots of guys/girls were very scared when I brought it out of my pack...for show and tell. lol

I don't blame them 0-0

And to be honest here, that freaking gun uses a small air-tank, so it looks very real. Plus, I did alot of customizing to it. By the time I had it up in my hand, I saw girls covering their mouths, guys with their eyes all popping out and the teacher...oh the teacher...haha. I relaxed everyone when I said. "Relax, its just a bb gun, it aint even loaded."

supprisingly this was one of very few times I sleep.

I just slept in History or Law lessons. I had the same teacher, and he was very boring.

Everyone at the class would be yawning, I fell sleep by putting my coat over my head.

Edited by Luxord

And to be honest here, that freaking gun uses a small air-tank, so it looks very real. Plus, I did alot of customizing to it. By the time I had it up in my hand, I saw girls covering their mouths, guys with their eyes all popping out and the teacher...oh the teacher...haha. I relaxed everyone when I said. "Relax, its just a bb gun, it aint even loaded."

You never got expelled for having that? Lucky, if I did that, I'd be out of my school by now.

I have never slept in class its kinda disrespectful, though I almost fall asleep in math

You never got expelled for having that? Lucky, if I did that, I'd be out of my school by now.

I have never slept in class its kinda disrespectful, though I almost fall asleep in math

Ah nope, there was no reason to expell me, as it was show and tell that day. XD