New DLC Wave confirmed by Famitsu and the Official JP Website

Tide of Waves

Famitsu and the JP official website confirmed to have new DLC waves for if/Fates from the Nintendo JP direct

http://www.famitsu.com/news/201603/04100722.html

https://www.nintendo.co.jp/3ds/bfwj/download/map3.html

And I'm excited for it.! :D

Edited by Tide of Waves

Now that I can get a better look at the image, the male is definitely Xander and now I'm disappointed.

"You wanted to see other characters get CG's? Too bad! Have some more Royals!"

Oh well, at least we get Oboro.

EDIT: It won't even be all of them, It's just gonna be the Nohrian ones minus Elise.

Edited by Phillius

Now that I can get a better look at the image, the male is definitely Xander and now I'm disappointed.

"You wanted to see other characters get CG's? Too bad! Have some more Royals!"

Oh well, at least we get Oboro.

EDIT: It won't even be all of them, It's just gonna be the Nohrian ones minus Elise.

Ah, what do you think so far.?

Ah, what do you think so far.?

I'm actually really excited for this wave, I just wish that someone else could get a turn in the limelight. I mean, the Royals have all the plot importance, three ending scenes (both of which are admittedly justified), two DLC's dedicated to them and a CG each. I really wanted to see CG's for the non-royal sibling poll winners like Jakob, Niles, Azura and Oboro, but it looks like we got Oboro and even more of the Nohrian siblings. I'm starting to suffer from over-exposure a little.

I'm actually really excited for this wave, I just wish that someone else could get a turn in the limelight. I mean, the Royals have all the plot importance, three ending scenes (both of which are admittedly justified), two DLC's dedicated to them and a CG each. I really wanted to see CG's for the non-royal sibling poll winners like Jakob, Niles, Azura and Oboro, but it looks like we got Oboro and even more of the Nohrian siblings. I'm starting to suffer from over-exposure a little.

Yep, and It's about time they finally released another DLC wave this year.!

Well, maybe they'll expand it to include more winners? Because it slants really heavily Nohr if it's just top 2, so Birthright players get screwed over.

Top 4 IntSys plz ;-;

EDIT: I just realized/remembered that Xander was in the top three for the marriage poll hosted by Famitsu way, waaaaay back. Maybe they'll base the results off that? It'd be Azura/Felicia/Jakob/Xander then.

Edited by Abvora

Has anyone been able to read/translate what the new DLC is, and any possible rewards?

I hear that someone translated in tumblr if that helps ya.?

http://amagicrobot.tumblr.com/post/140416456333/greenclosed-amagicrobot-feif-third-dlc-wave#notes

Or

http://serenesforest.net/fire-emblem-fates/miscellaneous/downloadable-content/japan/maps/#gift2

Edited by Tide of Waves