How much Gold is available in Conquest.

Avalanche

Since I know some people are concerned about Conquest's limited resources, here is how much Gold you can get in the main story Chapters of Conquest. Bare in mind that more Items and Gold are available in Child Paralogues, so I may update this with those once I find some Chapter Data on them (I honestly don't remember the specifics from my run...)

C8: 10,000 if you visit 3 Villages
C10: 10,000 Visit Top Left House
C12: 5,000 Chest in the Room Right of Ryoma
C13: 5,000 Top Leftmost Village
C14: 10,000 Middle Chest
C16: 9700 if you rush all 4 Soldiers and 2 Turn the Map
C18: 10,000 Defeat Zola
C19: 5,000 on Enemy Nine-Tails
C20: 10,000
C22: 5,000 on Yukimura. He also has a Gold Bar, so you can sell it for 300 I guess
C23: 10,000
C25: 10,000, Chest on Kagero's side
C26: 20,000

Total: 119700 (This is only if you 2 Turn Chapter 16 however. This does not take into account Yukimura's Gold Bar and any Gold Bars you can get from feeding Lilith)

Hope this helps, happy playing!

Edited by Avalanche

Or you can be horrible like me and grind the the gold DLC like me, seriously 3 runs and I have more gold that that.

This is pretty helpful! Useful to know the limit and having to decide what to spend it on.

Or you can be horrible like me and grind the the gold DLC like me, seriously 3 runs and I have more gold that that.

This is pretty helpful! Useful to know the limit and having to decide what to spend it on.

Get Mozu and Midori and have them make your gold for you. Plus sell the Hand Axes, Steel weapons, other useless weapons, and Javalins if you have no other way to make the money at the moment

-----

Using DLC for the gold...nah. I only use that map for the logbook skill buys and character recruits.

Edited by PuffPuff

Bare in mind though, as long as you aren't crazy about spending (aka actively buy one of each weapon as soon as it's available), this is actually a pretty okay amount of cash. Remember, you always have the lottery, random finds in My Castle and characters joining Weapons. Stuff being unbreakable plays a big difference. Plus, Forging doesn't take any Gold at all, which is a plus.

• 4 weeks later...

Yeah, those numbers are pretty deceptive because they don't take into account the total resource pool. You get all sorts of useless items that can be sold, and even more than that when you take your team into account. For example, I have no primary sword wielders other than Xander. I can easily part with some Iron and Steel Swords for gold. Bonus weapons are free and don't sell for anything, which makes their Bronze/Iron/Steel counterparts viable for market. When you're emptying your convoy regularly, you're always going to have gold.

yeah, gold is scarce. the good news is that the weapons don't break, and that visit/battle bonus box is a thing, as well as random item chance in my castle (which... eh? candy canes aren't what i'd call a good weapon). but seriously, that raider yumi has saved my ass so many times. kagero's dart, on the other hand...

i've probably bought only javelins, tomes here and there, a fruit knife, and some lances from my armory, give or take a few. i just haven't needed to.

Edited by falcoknights