Boo Camp Strategies?

StrikeZero

Shurikens/daggers are often great for doing chip damage and/or weakening a Faceless enough for a unit to finish it off. The Pebble (which can be obtained from the Awakening DLC) is especially effective here as it can't double attack, can't proc attack skills, can't crit, and causes a debuff of -4 to Str, Spd, Def, and Res.

Units with projectile attacks can also be good for weakening Faceless if the training unit can only attack at 1 range.

Be wary that some of the faceless have the Wary Fighter skill...which is a pain in the neck as you can't double attack (main attacker) or do a follow up attack (support attacker) to kill said faceless. The level escalation due to the DLC Chapter also makes that place more complicated as you go further into the story.

Also, MVP in my Hoshido/Nohr playthroughs in that place went to Sakura and Elise respectfully...and oddly enough (considering that the other siblings are just as good).

Ignore the yellow Faceless completely. Only focus on the ones that actually attack you. They still give good enough exp until you're strong enough to take on the yellow ones.

Ignore the yellow Faceless completely. Only focus on the ones that actually attack you. They still give good enough exp until you're strong enough to take on the yellow ones.

Some of the combat dialogue for the characters when they initiate their first fight (or more likely during their first battle) is outright hilarious.

Yes, just target all but the yellow ones first. Be wary that near the end of the DLC Chapter, you get Stoneborn as enemy units and some of them have that annoying skill that can prevent your unit from moving as well as placing a nasty debuff on you if you get hit.

Edited by Emblem Blade

Depends on what you're trying to grind tbh. If you're trying to get some lower level characters up to speed, ignore yellow. If you're trying to get your level 25 Ryoma to level 30, go for the yellow. Just watch out for stoneborn range. If a yellow goes into stoneborn range, unless the character you're training is super tank (Rinkah@ 56hp/32 def can take it, as can Shiro's 48hp/38def), leave them be. If there's not a lot of stoneborn you can try high movement rushdown---but this is all for postgame eternal seal tier. I got some takumi's shinai from my castle events, and corn/ryoma being my strongest attackers help out tremendously there.

If you're doing under 20/20 or so the greens are perfectly good.

Edited by Thor Odinson

Depends on what you're trying to grind tbh. If you're trying to get some lower level characters up to speed, ignore yellow. If you're trying to get your level 25 Ryoma to level 30, go for the yellow. Just watch out for stoneborn range. If a yellow goes into stoneborn range, unless the character you're training is super tank (Rinkah@ 56hp/32 def can take it, as can Shiro's 48hp/38def), leave them be. If there's not a lot of stoneborn you can try high movement rushdown---but this is all for postgame eternal seal tier. I got some takumi's shinai from my castle events, and corn/ryoma being my strongest attackers help out tremendously there.

If you're doing under 20/20 or so the greens are perfectly good.

Due to the fact that I'm now on Chapter 25 on Birthright, I'm only doing it to level up my Lvl 10+ promoted units. Before I did it to help level up my healers (by having units attack the faceless) and it worked. Stoneborn with the 'Freeze' Skill are just a pain if you fail to notice them show up. Can't move and you get a debuff.

My thoughts on seeing the Stoneborn with 'Freeze' show up, if you so much as hit my precious Sakura, I'm going to murder you.