RoSF feedback/ruleset discussion for future Tourneys

Jedi

Should we try these stages in the next tourney?  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Umbra Clock Tower?

2. 2. Castle Siege?

3. 3. Halberd?

4. 4. Delfino?

Umbra doesn't just have weird platforms and caves of life; the platforms off the edge make it suuuuper hard to approach a camping player. I'm pretty sure the stage lends itself better to camping than any current legal stage, including Duck Hunt.

Umbra is definitely worse than Halberd imo.

Also if you're going to add more counterpicks you should probably change the rules to 2 stage bans?

Euk is actually going to take the results and base seeding more on the results from this one yeah.

I probably won't get this together for a bit, since finals are coming up and I'm feeling super swamped.

halberd > umbra, and i lost a tournament set due to halberd's damned laser breaking my shield back when shields were godlike.

Also if you're going to add more counterpicks you should probably change the rules to 2 stage bans?

I probably won't get this together for a bit, since finals are coming up and I'm feeling super swamped.

2 Bans is likely yes, also would you like to help me learn how to seed properly then? So you can just worry about school.

halberd > umbra, and i lost a tournament set due to halberd's damned laser breaking my shield back when shields were godlike.

I can see that line of thinking tbh. Halberd has less camp, but it also has sharking.

2 Bans is likely yes, also would you like to help me learn how to seed properly then? So you can just worry about school.

I can see that line of thinking tbh. Halberd has less camp, but it also has sharking.

it's basically just gruntwork of adding matches to a database; I can give you admin permissions (probably) but unless you're planning to start the tournament in the next two weeks then I'll be able to add things myself

it's basically just gruntwork of adding matches to a database; I can give you admin permissions (probably) but unless you're planning to start the tournament in the next two weeks then I'll be able to add things myself

Speaking of timing, I'd like to know when people would be willing to commit again.

So I don't plan it around sometime where no one wants to play or can't due to life stuff.