4-E-1:2

4-E-2:1

4-E-3:1

4-E-4:1

4-E-5:1

Total:18 更新到4-3

44+23+56+18=141

Edited by 56282508

Congrats! A turn can be improved in Part 4; Chiki recently cleared 4-E-1 in 1 turn 128 turn run, but the odds were absolutely ridiculous (he calculated the odds as about 1 in 400 quadrillion or something like that). You need to edit RNs in Dolphin for that.

Edited by Camilla

what is that 1 in 400 quadrillion number calculated based upon

furthermore, what does that have to do with his post? he said no rng abuse lol

Edited by Lord Raven

• 2 weeks later...

4-P is possible without Rescue.

Good to know, thanks! Do you mind sharing the other places where you used Rescue? I know you used it once in 4-3, and no times in 4-2. I imagine that you probably used it only once in 4-4 or 4-5? Maybe no times in one of them?

"Congrats! A turn can be improved in Part 4; Chiki recently cleared 4-E-1 in 1 turn 128 turn run, but the odds were absolutely ridiculous (he calculated the odds as about 1 in 400 quadrillion or something like that). You need to edit RNs in Dolphin for that."

I've done the 4-E-1 1 turn before and it certainly wasn't that bad probability-wise. It's been a while but I remember needing to break a lot of seige tomes, levelling up Kurth in the base and using 1 or 2 longbows. The odds of getting a successful recording were like 1 in 10 at worst. To be fair, it was on normal mode and wasn't based around an LTC with continuity (meaning easier to raise units in previous chapters), but still.

Good to know, thanks! Do you mind sharing the other places where you used Rescue? I know you used it once in 4-3, and no times in 4-2. I imagine that you probably used it only once in 4-4 or 4-5? Maybe no times in one of them?

in my LTC

4-P 1(no necessary)

4-3 1

4-4 1(no necessary)

4-5 1

4-E-5 1

Awesome, that's great to know!

I'm nearly certain 4-E-5 can be done without Rescue, and I think I have an idea of how to do 4-5 without Rescue (shove your heron a bunch of times, maybe give your flier pass?) depending on what Skills you allocated to other teams (I notice that you removed Celerity from Haar in 4-3, which bodes very well for this).

Does your 4-4 clear without Rescue require Celerity on someone? I would appreciate if you could upload a video or post a strat, since it's not immediately obvious to me how to do it. Thanks in advance!

On a related note, if Rescue isn't necessary for a 3 turn clear of 4-4, is it necessary to train Soren at all? It certainly doesn't seem like he'll be warping at all (even in a potential 1-turn clear of 4-1, I imagine you would let Mist do the warping), but is his combat actually necessary at any point? You still need Ilyana/Calill for 4-3 (I think?), and they can take the role of your second mage for Endgame, so it seems to me that I can avoid training him at all, and save a Master Crown for someone more useful, maybe?

• 1 month later...

Finally got around to watching all the videos. Here are the highlights for me:

General

BEXP management throughout the run

Making Nephenee seem awesome in an LTC (so much Impale activation :P)

Making all your mage units seem awesome (Ilyana and Sanaki especially)

Making use of all 4 pegasi

2-1: Strat of Brom rescuing Nephenee and going the South route

3-6: Having a bunch of scrubs attack a laguz just to make him revert, and rescue dropping the bishop so he’s forced to physic the right unit

3-7: Stealing half of Micaiah’s items, Janaff dodging the black knight, training Ulki untransformed

3-11: Promoting 3 units in the base with a master crown, hammerne on meteor, halfshift Ulki smiting Marcia after taking a statue frag

3-12: Shine barrier use!

3-13: Laura 1 turn strat (Trade chain for the purge tome, Leo support + adept FTW)

4-P: Placing Haar and Jill on the same army (talk about overkill!)

4-3: Micaiah using physic and recruiting Stefan in the same move

I'm kind of wondering what happened to the videos for 4-4 onwards, would really like to see them :(

One thing I have to point out, claiming this run has no RNG abuse is disingenuous at best. Crits, level-ups, unlikely dodges and improbable hidden treasure acquisitions happen constantly throughout the run, to the point where I'm convinced you're using a pre-determined series of RNs to achieve the results you get without using battle saves / suspends. The level of manipulation is something between what you see from most quality LTC runs (ex/ dondon's 0% growth runs) and the insane, over-the-top manipulations in Ruadath's run.

One thing I have to point out, claiming this run has no RNG abuse is disingenuous at best. Crits, level-ups, unlikely dodges and improbable hidden treasure acquisitions happen constantly throughout the run, to the point where I'm convinced you're using a pre-determined series of RNs to achieve the results you get without using battle saves / suspends. The level of manipulation is something between what you see from most quality LTC runs (ex/ dondon's 0% growth runs) and the insane, over-the-top manipulations in Ruadath's run.

I don't think he is being disingenuous, I think he just means no suspend state abuse.