M!Corrin (Birthright) build advice?

BANRYU

Okay so I'm working out a few possible builds for my Corrin, and I'm contemplating maybe going Basara but at this point I'm thinking of ending as a Greatmaster for character/RP/flavor reasons. I'd prefer to have something that's not TOO intensive on switching classes around a lot, but I'm open to suggestions for anything interesting.

My Corrin is Mag+/HP- (again, character/RP reasons, I realize that's probably horrible) and talent is Dark Mage (wanted to grab something I wouldn't have access to in Birthright *shrug*).

Build #1: Minimalist

Greatmaster/Basara: Dragon Fang, Rend Heaven, Lancefaire, and 2 of Renewal / Countermagic / Hoshidan Unity / Seals

Relatively little switching around, pretty simple and straightforward. The plan is to switch to Lancer ASAP to work on naginata weapon proficiency, then go Basara -> Spearmaster -> (Hoshinoble ->) Greatmaster

Build #2: Imitation Midori

Basara: Vantage, Quixotic, Nohr Trust, Hoshido Unity, Dragon Fang / Copycat Puppet / ??

Basically based on the Midori build in this topic, which appears to be made to exploit Nohrian Trust and high Basara luck, IIRC. Planning to marry Oboro, so I guess the idea would be to get as many offensive procs as possible? (since she doesn't get any defensive ones...) However given my Corrin's talent and the available classes that Oboro has access to, it looks like the only procs I can probably get her are Rend Heaven and Vengeance, so my Corrin might be very poorly suited to this. Still, it looks like fun.

Build #3: All the OP skills or whatever

Greatmaster: Copycat Puppet, Lancefaire, etc. etc.

I'm not super familiar with what all the '''best''' skills are but IDK I'll probably do some research or whatever to figure it out. Probably won't go this route just because I don't want to tryhard / class swap too much until my Revelations run.

Edited by BANRYU

Oboro already gets Basara and Kagero isn't a very good unit, so you probably want to marry Selkie. For Basara you probably want a +Speed, -Resistance Corrin. If you don't want to work that hard for skills this is probably your best bet for a set:

Dragon Fang

Draconic Hex

Rend Heaven

Lancefaire

Tomefaire (you can get access to Onymoji if you marry Selkie)

EDIT: I just realized that literally all of them can be Basaras but I might as well leave this here.

Edited by arkel

Oboro already gets Basara and Kagero isn't a very good unit, so you probably want to marry Selkie. For Basara you probably want a +Speed, -Resistance Corrin. If you don't want to work that hard for skills this is probably your best bet for a set:

Dragon Fang

Draconic Hex

Rend Heaven

Lancefaire

Tomefaire (you can get access to Onymoji if you marry Selkie)

EDIT: I just realized that literally all of them can be Basaras but I might as well leave this here.

Yeah and I can always Buddy Seal for Diviner from Hayato or Kaden as well if I'm not mistaken, so there's Basara/Onmyoji access right there. For Oboro, I was wondering if I should take a non-Spearfighter talent that'd benefit her, maybe....

Thanks for the input either way in any case! Do you mind if I ask why Res as the flaw? o30

(Also IDK, Kagero seems all right... Dat Str pretty gud esp on a ninja... TBH I'm leaning toward one of the other two anyway tho)

EDIT: so seeing that I can actually get Basara from marrying either of my main two choices, I'm wondering what the best class to pick as Corrin's talent would be to benefit one or both waifus.

Edited by BANRYU

Okay last bump...

Any suggestions for more class-switching intensive builds? I'll take suggestions for curiosity's sake, maybe something will change my mind about switching around lol.

Allright I came up with some prospective builds in the hopes of getting some feedback by having something more substantial to get suggestions on.

My Corrin is Mag+/HP- (for character/RP/flavor reasons mainly, I realize that's probably horrible) and talent is Dark Mage (wanted to grab something I wouldn't have access to in Birthright *shrug*).

Build #1: Minimalist

Greatmaster/Basara: Dragon Fang, Rend Heaven, Lancefaire, and 2 of Renewal / Countermagic / Hoshidan Unity / Seals

Relatively little switching around, pretty simple and straightforward. The plan is to switch to Lancer ASAP to work on naginata weapon proficiency, then go Basara -> Spearmaster -> (Hoshinoble ->) Greatmaster

Build #2: Imitation Midori

Basara: Vantage, Quixotic, Nohr Trust, Hoshido Unity, Dragon Fang / Copycat Puppet / ??

Basically based on the Midori build in this topic, which appears to be made to exploit Nohrian Trust and high Basara luck, IIRC. Planning to marry Oboro, so I guess the idea would be to get as many offensive procs as possible? (since she doesn't get any defensive ones...) However given my Corrin's talent and the available classes that Oboro has access to, it looks like the only procs I can probably get her are Rend Heaven and Vengeance, so my Corrin might be very poorly suited to this. Still, it looks like fun.

Build #3: All the OP skills or whatever

Greatmaster: Copycat Puppet, Lancefaire, etc. etc.

I'm not super familiar with what all the '''best''' skills are but IDK I'll probably do some research or whatever to figure it out. Probably won't go this route just because I don't want to tryhard / class swap too much until my Revelations run.