Debuff stacking doesn't seem to work.

BANRYU

People might (probably, if I'm being realistic) already know this, but if you didn't, it appears that stacking debuff skills (most notably, Draconic Hex + Seals) doesn't work. It appears that it just takes the biggest debuff effect and applies that, rather than stacking them... Kinda disappointing, as I was trying to make a debuff build Corrin happen lol.

But yeah, my Corrin with DH, Seal Defense, and Seal Speed procced the debuff on the boss in Conquest 25 and when I checked him, his Def and Spd were only down by six.

Hopes this helps someone and doesn't end up being completely pointless....?

But yeah, it seems to me like Draconic Hex as a utility ability seems a lot more useful than just loading up on Seal skills, when the Seals only debuff 2 more stat points. Although I'm sure that there are specific instances when that could help, so maybe not?

Bummer.

Those enemy-only skills that do things like that and give Staves infinite uses seem to exist just to taunt you. ~__~

I think Inevitable End (Negative Chain) is a lot more frustrating than Staff Savant is. I mean...Debuff Stacking? That's going to be painful.

Debuffs stop at a certain level, presumably 6 unless it's the HP-Cut hexing rod.

The only exceptions to this are the enemy-only skill and self-inflicted debuffs like those from silver weapons. Any self-inflicted debuffs can stack until you hit zero in a stat.

i believe it's on hard and above, and only maids have it on the final chapter

Nah, chapter 26 Ninjas also have it on Lunatic. I don't remember the endgame maids having it on Hard, though, but I could be wrong. I thought it was Lunatic only

Edited by Nobody