Need some help with Conquest

Anselan

Alright so I've been playing my first playthrough on Conquest and I've hit a bit of a confusing snag.

My Selena is level 4 and I had her as a bowknight for the hell of it but used a heart seal to change her to hero so she would get Sol when she leveled up. But every time I level her up she gets Hp+5. I've tried several times with the same results each time. I can't find anything explaining why. Is this a side effect of the heart seal? What's the deal?

Alright so I've been playing my first playthrough on Conquest and I've hit a bit of a confusing snag.

My Selena is level 4 and I had her as a bowknight for the hell of it but used a heart seal to change her to hero so she would get Sol when she leveled up. But every time I level her up she gets Hp+5. I've tried several times with the same results each time. I can't find anything explaining why. Is this a side effect of the heart seal? What's the deal?

Who did she marry? Because therein might lie the answer.

It's because HP+5 is also a fighter skill. I guess for some reason the game is recognizing that the Hero is a promoted fighter rather than a promoted Mercenary? Try leveling up a little bit more and you should probably get Sol on the 3rd one.

Keaton. Would marriage seriously effect the skills she gets as a hero?

I remember reading something about if someone who has a promoted class that can be accessed from two unpromoted classes (Hero in this case) marries a character with the other unpromoted class that would promote into said class, and then promotes into the class, they'd get the skills from the other unpromoted class first.

Yes, she'll get it after she learns Gamble. Tha game interprets her now having the Fighter tree and prioritizes her learning the first tier skills over Hero"s. The same thing would happen if, say, Oboro leveled as a Basara after marrying Kaden. She would learn Magic+2 before Rend Heaven.

Yes, she'll get it after she learns Gamble. Tha game interprets her now having the Fighter tree and prioritizes her learning the first tier skills over Hero"s. The same thing would happen if, say, Oboro leveled as a Basara after marrying Kaden. She would learn Magic+2 before Rend Heaven.

So about what level should I expect it?

And should I still expect to be able to change back to bowknight in time for shuriken breaker?

So about what level should I expect it?

Around level 7.

And should I still expect to be able to change back to bowknight in time for shuriken breaker?

You should, depending on your cash reserves.