Rate My Parent Pairings for Revelations! (Normal/Casual)

SaMaster14

Hey guys! Just want to see what you all think of my pairing prospects for Revelations! Note I am playing on Normal/Casual and will NOT be pairing my avatar with a 2nd gen child. Also, I will be opening up the paralogues as I go, but I will not be playing any until Ch 21 so that I can get each child with an Offspring Seal and at Lv. 6 w/ first learned skill!

If anything stands out as an egregiously stupid pair, let me know.

Checked options are pairs that are already together that I cannot change.

Thoughts??

Screen%20Shot%202016-03-11%20at%2010.30.

Edited by SaMaster14

It's Normal, you can get away with just about anything. I'd swap Nyx and Beruka (as Ophelia really, REALLY wants magic), but that's about it.

It's Normal, you can get away with just about anything. I'd swap Nyx and Beruka (as Ophelia really, REALLY wants magic), but that's about it.

Makes sense! And Ophelia was amazing in my Conquest game. One of my top 5 units by the end! And I'm almost positive it was the OdinXNyx pair in my conquest game

Edited by SaMaster14

Huh.

Unfortunately, Odin doesn't have a lot of magical options. There's a good amount of mothers that give zero magic, and then there's Elise. . .but then you'd have to do a LOT of reshuffling. If you really don't mind a -1 strength mod, then swap Selena and Beruka. You'll end up with a faster Ophelia, and a Dwyer with +4 skill and Sol (combine that with Live to Serve, and Dwyer will be a very hard SOB to kill).

Edited by eclipse

Percy - the one kid that doesn't care about his Luck mod. :P:

That new list is hilarious. I hope it works for you~!

I hope so too! haha

I placed them together more on who I would think would match personality or looks wise haha; not as much regarding stats

just an FYI - Niles can't pair up with Rinkah, he can only go with Oboro and Setsuna in Revelations.

That is good to know...! Anything else that won't match up? I'll edit the list once again haha

EDIT: nvm

so what I had before worked? Regardless Benny and Rinkah vs. Benny and Setsuna... the edit might stay anyways (niles and setsuna, benny and rinkah) haha

Edited by SaMaster14