Patching up Azura's HP and Defense

I'm just curious if she has any reclassing options that might offset her Terrible HP and Defense, so I can grind and eternal seal her up, then get her stats close to capped as a Dancer. Any classes from a Male or Female Avatar that could potentially help her out? Or is something like Priestess from Sakura the way to go?

Honestly, you shouldn't bother with her defense, even as a General, it's still going to suck.

That being said, Azura is the character you should be giving a seraph robe.

Also, the female Avatar cannot pass any class to Azura, only the Male Avatar can give Azura new classes.

That being said, Azura is the character you should be giving a seraph robe.

Probably not, turning a OHKO into a 2HKO on a character that should see any combat at all is a waste of resources.

Once she hits level 10 levelling up further is pointless, and pre-10 she has her own infinite pool of quick EXP.

It sucks that she has low HP but it isn't a problem worth correcting because she's better singing than fighting anyway.

Probably not, turning a OHKO into a 2HKO on a character that should see any combat at all is a waste of resources.

Once she hits level 10 levelling up further is pointless, and pre-10 she has her own infinite pool of quick EXP.

It sucks that she has low HP but it isn't a problem worth correcting because she's better singing than fighting anyway.

2HKO is still better than OHKO.

It allows her to survive javelins and similar weapons and it's also important to note that lategame Birthright and lategame Conquest has Stoneborns which can kill Azura gery easily.

A seraph robe help her survive these things because they never double.

Oh wow, thanks for letting me know! I wish there was a way I could pass her both like General and Spear Fighter or something, so her stats could be good and capped. Ah well!

marry benny

a rank corrin w/ lance fighter talent

as good as it'll get tbh

I just gave her a seraph robe the first chance I got and didn't need to worry about her defenses to badly. She could survive being 1 shotted. Usually with 1-2 hp left. Unless its a really heavy hitting attack like from a berserker or something.

2HKO is still better than OHKO.

It allows her to survive javelins and similar weapons and it's also important to note that lategame Birthright and lategame Conquest has Stoneborns which can kill Azura gery easily.

A seraph robe help her survive these things because they never double.

1 seraph robe is not going to save her from Stoneborns. They have 38 or 44 Attack in Lunatic Conquest 21.

Most enemies don't tend to use javelin. They use Spear with Attack Stance.