How long has Gunter been.... (SPOILERS)

*Haku

How long has Gunter been Anankosized? since his entire life? or after he fell into the bottomless canyon by Hans?

Also, Revelation puts Conquest and Birthright (which I said earlier puts Awakening to shame) to shame... especially the last few chapters.

only thing I don't like about revelation is the amount of PUZZLES in the valla maps. some of them were flat out annoying and served as an inhibitor

I think it's a revelations thing. In Conquest he is found by Azura and she teaches him to survive. In Revelation we find him while we are with Azura and they've never met before. That's just my theory, though.

I think it happened like this:

1. Gunter goes over the edge.

2. While unconscious, Anakos has its way with him. . .stop looking at me like that.

3. When Gunter wakes up, he hears a whisper to go a certain direction.

4. As he continues to travel with Corrin, the influence gets stronger, until the return to Valla, where it fully manifests.

I think it happened like this:

1. Gunter goes over the edge.

2. While unconscious, Anakos has its way with him. . .stop looking at me like that.

3. When Gunter wakes up, he hears a whisper to go a certain direction.

4. As he continues to travel with Corrin, the influence gets stronger, until the return to Valla, where it fully manifests.

so it's like a sleeper spell. or Shisui's eye from naruto