Perfecting your Units

Legendary_Hero7

So, currently in Revelation I'm trying to get every unit, not including children at this moment, "perfected" or at least to a fairly decent level with some good skills in tow for when they support each other. Now, the issue I've run across is a good place to farm for EXP until the units hit a high enough level to face the Boo Camp, as currently most are just now level 1 promoted units, had to beat Chpt. 20 to get the unlimited seals. So my question is, what map offers some fairly decent level units that I can have my units face until they hit about level 5 for their promoted class? Is the first Floating Isles map the place to go, or is there possibly a Paralogue I should complete first to get the easiest / quickest farming?

Side note: I found that the Destroyed Town map in Revelation is an amazing place to get units up to level 20 so they can promote.

Small update. I believe I've found a method to work, as far getting units up to at least Lv 5 before Boo Camp. This strategy does require some work to make it go smoothly however.

Step 1: Beat Chpt. 21 to unlock the Cursed Ruins map.

Step 2: Have your unit buffed up in Def / Res, and have an S Support, along with one other unit with high Def preferably.

Step 3: Acquire Replicate for your character, or have a third unit to substitute as a third "shield."

Now comes the actual setup for the map. Below I attached a picture of how I set up my units to make things easier. You should bring at least 2 healers, Azura for singing, and whichever unit you wish to train, and possibly teamed up if looking to get Support points. The enemies will tend to flow towards the door with two spaces, so keep that in mind. I hope this helps anyone looking to do a little extra grinding before going into Boo Camp / can't afford the DLC.