LynXFlorina support

torifae

After finishing A support from both Lyn and Florina, Lyn promise she will never leave Florina...does this mean both of them is your know what? *coughlesbiancough*

If Ike X Soren and Raven X Lucius then I can understand since their endings.

Though I usually make Raven support with Rebecca anyways and IkeXOscar Earth support!!!!!

I think both Lyn and Florina have potential male characters that they can marry and have kids. So I doubt their endings imply what you think.
I agree with the thing on Lyn's endings. Florina's on the other hand, well, her supports with Hector are too short and very unexciting. (Besides, I never even understood the logic behind their supports. Especially even less now since I practically memorized the in-game script. It really doesn't seem that those two would hook up. Such different personalities. They're like/are polar opposites.)

I agree with the thing on Lyn's endings. Florina's on the other hand, well, her supports with Hector are too short and very unexciting. (Besides, I never even understood the logic behind their supports. Especially even less now since I practically memorized the in-game script. It really doesn't seem that those two would hook up. Such different personalities. They're like/are polar opposites.)

If you're in Hector mode and support Florina with Hector, you get this pic of Hector picking up Florina. I think that's sign enough that they eventually hook up.

Opposites attract.

Edited by Misaki

If you're in Hector mode and support Florina with Hector, you get this pic of Hector picking up Florina. I think that's sign enough that they eventually hook up.

Opposites attract.

I've seen the pic, but sometimes just pictures aren't enough. Plus it really didn't seem in-game that Hector was all that attracted to or interested in Florina (or Farina). If you ask me, the one girl Hector had the hots for, was Lyn. (And vice-versa, seeing as that conversation between Lyn and Eliwood occurs in the endgame of Hector's story, regardless of who Lyn is supported with before then, and given Lyn's reaction to what Eliwood tells her.) Edited by Little Al

I've seen the pic, but sometimes just pictures aren't enough. Plus it really didn't seem in-game that Hector was all that attracted to or interested in Florina (or Farina). If you ask me, the one girl Hector had the hots for, was Lyn. (And vice-versa, seeing as that conversation between Lyn and Eliwood occurs in the endgame of Hector's story, regardless of who Lyn is supported with before then, and given Lyn's reaction to what Eliwood tells her.)

meh, I know what you mean, the supports themselves didn't really have much conversation in them. But my logic is, they spent the time making a pic and all, they better be couples.

If you ask me,

couple that generally isn't stated or mentioned as "likely-to-happen" in the in-game dialogue despite the player's actions < couple that is strongly suggested as "likely-to-happen" by the majority of the in-game script, even the parts of the script that requires the couple in question to support each other

--------------------------------

Yeah, I'm more of a fan of those "meant to be" pairings.

--------------------------------

My theory is that people have different tastes in pairings, which is why they have different "x character ends up with y character" endings, even though some of those pairings aren't strongly suggested in the in-game dialogue, but at the same time, the ones that are suggested aren't set in stone.

Edited by Little Al

Lyn x Florina is totally a canon pairing. I have some fanart to prove it.

It just so happens to be the fastest support in the game.

Afterall, Fanart = canon. :rolleyes: Afterall, there is Princess Peach and Jelly Jiggler fanart, so that screams out canon, too.

Anyway, the A support never really implies lesbianism, just the whole BFF concept. Same thing is said for the whole Raven and Lucius thing. Ike, on the other hand, has some 'splainin' to do. Only having Soren or Ranulf traveling with him....yeah.

Edited by Pico

Said fanart was......very exciting. To say the least XD

Technically, Eliwood x Hector comes quite a bit earlier; possibly even before Lyn and Florina join, but just going by raw turns, it's indeed the fastest support.

• 2 months later...
Technically, Eliwood x Hector comes quite a bit earlier; possibly even before Lyn and Florina join, but just going by raw turns, it's indeed the fastest support.

in2ruinit with Pent x Louise