Horror Stories

Karis

Revelation Chapter 19. Map is not too hard, but it was the one with Arthur's blessing that messed up multiple times.

One that is really memorable is the one where Ryoma was defending against two berserkers who had really poor hit rate against sword masters. Lead Berserker had 20% hit rate and rear berserker had 10%.

Lead unit hit with 25 damage. Wow that was surprisingly unlucky, but I am pretty sure rear one will miss. Rear one also hit with 12 damage and kills Ryoma. Reset.

I don't know if this counts. But I finished my first playthrough of Conquest this morning. I then created a file for Revelations and accidently saved it over my Conquest file... Now it's completely gone. I would use my endgame battle-save to bring it back, but I don't think that will work...

I'm so happy there was someone else who had this.

Yes and it was awful i can never let any characters die ... And it broke my heart when I realized what I had done

Oh well it wasn't too bad restarting

Except

The

Ice chapter

Chapter 17, conquest/hard, the labyrinth of caltrops.

After carefully distributing exp to my weaker units, made difficult by the omnipresence of 2-range units, collecting the chests, evading a 28% chance to kill Nina (Don't care of it's low. Still scary), and Midori-ing a handful of gold bars from profiteer, I'm finally at the boss chamber.

"How can I possibly take advantage of this?" I ask myself. "I could probably give the killing blow to a weaker unit and diversify my ranks!" I respond to myself. "Stop talking to yourself! People will think you're crazy!" My sister shouts. "Mind your own business!" I snap back. "I wasn't talking to you!" She responds.

The room's set up such that you cannot clear the caltrops without standing in range of the boss, and the three units inside the room won't come out. Well, I have a singer for that! Aren't I clever!?

Nina goes in. Nina clears the trap. Azura sings her out.
Midori and MU run in to clear the left samurai, leaving only the boss and the right samurai alive, with all my units out of range, and Midori/MU blocking the entrance. "Pff. Easy." I end turn.
The right samurai says, "Oh. we have guests!" and decides it's time to get off his couch. Whatever. I can handle a couple hits. He moves one panel south of the boss.
He targets Azura. The singer I used to get Nina out of there. "OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHH SNAP!"
"It should be fine, right? She's like level 30, and both units would have to connect at 51% and 46% to kill her! That's like 23%! I should be TOTES fine!"
*hurk*
*reset*
*DS hurled across room*
*rageface*
*Find DS and apologize*
*fumefume*

This would have been totally preventable if I just paired Azura up with someone before going in in the first place. Stupid mistakes OP.