Not receiving feedback in My Castle

kantoorfarina

So, I have 37 visits, and my friends have even showed me screenshots of them visiting and leaving accessories so I should have some feedback by now, but no matter how much I press update data, it still doesn't show anything in my inbox. Am I doing something wrong, or? If it helps, my castle code is 08554-52233-35173-44151

There's a choice to just not give feedback. Maybe your friends just did that? I usually do that when I visit people's castle. Have you gotten their accessories?

considering there's 37 of them probably not but most of them could've just used the arena or something

Edited by maybe

There's a choice to just not give feedback. Maybe your friends just did that? I usually do that when I visit people's castle. Have you gotten their accessories?

considering there's 37 of them probably not but most of them could've just used the arena or something

Friend of mine gave me an accessory and I never got it.

Tried the enter a battle and turn your 3ds off for a bit thing. Didn't work (and now I feel guilty about minor support grinding).

Huh. That usually works for me. Have you tried switching game files? angienessyo mentioned in the topic that she was able to fix it by doing that.