Silas.

Kaze-Kaze

I would say as a Hero, however, it depends on if you plan on keeping him in one class without changing to the other for skills or stat growths. I personally like putting him in Swordsmaster to fix his speed a little and pick up the skills before placing him back in one of the cavalier classes.

I would say as a Hero, however, it depends on if you plan on keeping him in one class without changing to the other for skills or stat growths. I personally like putting him in Swordsmaster to fix his speed a little and pick up the skills before placing him back in one of the cavalier classes.

I've found some great skills for him already. I'm mainly looking for a final class for him.

Hm, I would say Hero for higher strength cap, though, the difference between the two classes' max speed and strength is literally like two points.

(Someone feel free to correct me, if I'm wrong.)

Yeah I was thinking Hero but I needed to see what Swordmaster could have offered him.

Swordmaster gives 10% crit and an avoid bonus so it's worth considering since Silas has good skill.

However, Silas will probably be better off a Hero because of Hero's bulk.

Swordmaster gives 10% crit and an avoid bonus so it's worth considering since Silas has good skill.

However, Silas will probably be better off a Hero because of Hero's bulk.

So basically I'm choosing between bulk or speed?

Single weapon classes like swordmaster have some innate bonus' to them. Swordmaster will have speed and better crit rate because of it, where Hero will have a little more STR/DEF/HP. I haven't done any min/maxing yet, but 2 points of STR is offset by weapons and the aforementioned crit., where having a higher speed can typically help ensure that you double enemies. Of the two, I'd go Swordmaster myself, but to each their own, right?

Single weapon classes like swordmaster have some innate bonus' to them. Swordmaster will have speed and better crit rate because of it, where Hero will have a little more STR/DEF/HP. I haven't done any min/maxing yet, but 2 points of STR is offset by weapons and the aforementioned crit., where having a higher speed can typically help ensure that you double enemies. Of the two, I'd go Swordmaster myself, but to each their own, right?

Thanks!