Listen up!!

Deity

Okay, I'm about to make a quick game for us here in far from the forest. The object of the game is to Kill members from the enemy group.

To start off, there will be only two groups, and I shall appoint members of each one by default. Sorry, since I know so few of you, dont get pissed if I dont include you, I might not even know who you are. XD

First though, the rules.

I need another captain...I'll be captain of my team, the Ancient Dragons...

First person to pm me gets the captaincy of the other team and that person gets to choose the teams name.

Okay, after that, I will come back and post the name of the other team and the captain...and then, you other people can pm me if you want in.

Now I know most of you will prolly ignore this, but trust me, it will be a fun game. And it can sure as hell become very popular if you just but give it a chance, a try. I wont disappoint you all...

I will explain game rules and other game info as soon as I get the pm for the captaincy...

Starting now....Pm me....

Am I right in presuming the hierarchy of the Ancient Dragons is supposedly decided by age, and if so, mortal age or ethereal age?

Furthermore, the adjective suggests age as a primary force of reckoning, what are your plans with this ability to outdo your opponent and how will it fit into your overall strategy?

Additionally, presuming the Dragons are as powerful as lore and history implies, how will these be a driving point in the conquests of thy enemy? Are they tame in any form, or will they merely aid us in this battle of wits?

Godspeed soldier.

Lol, what? Double-lol

anyway, I said I was gonna explain that as soon as I received a pm. I havent got one yet, but I think Matt might be the captain for the other team...

Ok, for now, here are more details:

--There will be two teams, check.

--Each team will consist of up to ten people, depending on who actually wants to become SF's Grand Champion and depending on how many join.

--Players will choose from up to ten classes

--Special powers and that sorta stuff will be usable

--The grand champion will have the opportunity to choose his team name and choose people for the next one. Once you die in this game, you can only come back as an animated corpse. XD

--Players will be able to buy better weapons, magic, etc as the game goes on.

--By completing certains tasks, you will earn gold and XP to level up.

I got more rules but for now that shall be it. More if peeps get interested in this project.

*Bumps*

Rogues of Ijia is the other team, and Matt is the captain. For now, we are accepting members to join either team, I shall update accordingly here. Please Join, peeps, it will be fun once it begins, you really dont wanna be left out.

Ancient Dragons

--Thunder lord--C

Rouges of Ijia

--Matt O'Connell--C

--NoremaC--Soldier

Classes you can choose from are: merc, thief, mage, cleric, druid, knight, Pegasus Rider, Wyvern Rider, soldier, and cavalier.

Stats will vary and you shall get them by pm when you join.

Edited by Thunder Lord