How Great are these Games?

JulioRicardo

I've completed Birthright and am currently halfway through Conquest, but I am in love with these games. The story I think is really good, and it's super clever how they built the game. I like how they use the same maps, but put you in completely different circumstances when you play them.

I think Conquest is the "family". The siblings are more entertaining, as is most of the Nohr cast. Which side do you prefer?

Oh boy, someone's trying to be positive on a internet forum. We might have trouble

I love this game, and consider it my personal favorite in the series. The story, while a step up from Awakening and LEAGUES better than RD, could most certainly have been better than what we got however.

Edited by MCProductions

Oh boy, someone's trying to be positive on a internet forum. We might have trouble

I love this game, and consider it my personal favorite in the series. The story, while a step up from Awakening and LEAGUES better than RD, could most certainly have been better than what we got however.

I think I know what you mean. I like how the stories are set up, but I know for Birthright it seemed really rushed. And there wasn't a lot of details about what unfolded and caused the events to happen.

It's pretty clear they want you to purchase Revelations, which I'm assuming is considered the "true" story.

Well, I have issues with the plots for these games, but, overall, it is Intelligent System's best Fire Emblem to date. It has incredible gameplay that allows you to push your strategic mind to the limit. Fates is now my favorite FE, though it lacks the wonderful aesthetic and art style present in FE4, 5, 9, and 10.

it gets even more points for finally having gay characters

Edited by Leif