Hello World!

Heliosan

Hello everyone! I am Daniel and I have been a Fire Emblem fan for quite awhile courtesy of a friend who recommended I try Fire Emblem Blazing Sword on emulator. Another friend introduced me to Serenes Forest around when Awakening came out which I found to be quite informative and with Fates coming out, I figure I ought to participate a bit in the forums as well.

In terms of my progress in Fates, I finished Birthright on Hard mode and currently on Chapter 12 of Conquest Hard mode. It's been pretty fun thus far and I am glad to be playing Fire Emblem once again. I am looking forward to getting through Conquest and Revelation to see the entire Fates story unfold.

As for what I do, if the title didn't give a hint already, I do software consulting and my workplace actually has a Skype chat where we talk about Fire Emblem and it's pretty fun! It's hilarious when people talk about who they wanna ship and whatnot for the series.

How is everyone's day today? :)

EDIT: Didn't occur to me that there was a template, probably should pinned posts...heh.

Online name: Heliosan
DoB: June 29th
Favourite FE Game: Blazing Sword, first ever Fire Emblem title that made me love the series.
Favourite Game (other than FE): Tough call, probably right now would be Pokemon or FIFA.
Favourite FE Character: Ugh this one is hard too, probably Ike.
Least Favourite game: Don't really have one that comes to mind right now.
Sports: Soccer, Basketball, Ping Pong, Football, Baseball, Tennis, Swimming, but I don't play as much nowadays.
Online friends: Not sure what to put here, but I do have quite a few online friends thanks to Pokemon Facebook groups.
Favourite music: Classical, Christian, and some Pop.
Favourite artist/band: No one in particular.
Favourite song: Same as above.
MSN/Yahoo/AIM: Who even uses these things anymore?
Hobbies: competitive Pokemon, FIFA 16, picked up Naruto Ultimate Ninja 4, I follow FC Bayern Munich quite closely and watch games just about every week, Fantasy NBA and Premier League, etc.
Good Point: I really like to listen to my friends and share their burdens.
Bad Point: Sometimes I overextend myself and don't set boundaries properly.
Anything else? Myers Briggs: ENFP.

Edited by Heliosan

Hello and welcome to the forums, my day is slow :P

Thanks! Hope the day improves despite it being slow.

I just woke up haha

Greetings, Zdravo, Hallo, etc. Welcome to the forest and enjoy your time here!

You just woke up? That's impressive depending on what time zone you are in.

It was only just before 8am PST. I normally wake up around 6.

Ohh I see. I wake up around 7 AM for work, never thought I would after my college sleep schedule.

Welcome to the Forests, have a great time here.

My day's pretty good, woke up late and had to rush to work, but other than that, it's been good.

Thanks! What kind of work do you do? My office is actually pretty chill about when to go to the office as long as we work for 8 hours haha.

Ohh I see. I wake up around 7 AM for work, never thought I would after my college sleep schedule.

Thanks! What kind of work do you do? My office is actually pretty chill about when to go to the office as long as we work for 8 hours haha.

Just some retail, I'm not of legal age to have a full time job but I hope to study tech in the future.

Welcome to the community, Heliosan!

Had a pretty lazy day today. The fact that your workplace has a skype chat just for Fire Emblem sounds pretty amusing, as far as I know, no one from my work plays Fire Emblem.

hELLO fellow midwesterner!!!!!!!!!!

I wake up before 8 once a week every week and, as always, that is the worst day of my week consistently. BoO!

Ayy nice! I actually just moved to the Midwest recently so I don't know if I can call myself from the Midwest yet, but it's been pretty cool thus far.

And I just noticed your username. That is awesome. Kieran for best cavalier in Path of Radiance and of course, Keira Knightey LOL.

Ah I wake up at like 7 AM every morning to prep and commute to work. Such is the life of a real world person :/

Just some retail, I'm not of legal age to have a full time job but I hope to study tech in the future.

Ah nice! What kind of tech do you want to get into?

Welcome to the community, Heliosan!

Had a pretty lazy day today. The fact that your workplace has a skype chat just for Fire Emblem sounds pretty amusing, as far as I know, no one from my work plays Fire Emblem.

Haha indeed it is quite amusing to see a lot of folks who are older than me play this game and talk about it in the chat. I believe someone shared a thread from /r/FireEmblem where someone turned Elise into an Oni Savage with rather hilarious results.

Corrin: "Tfw my baby sister is more swole than me."

Maybe it's your time to ask folks to start playing Fire Emblem Fates since now it's becoming more and more mainstream?

Welcome to the Forest, Heliosan!

I'm doing fine. Thank you for asking.

Have a nice day and enjoy your stay!

Thanks fren! Hope to see you around :D