What's a good strategy for chapter 10 conquest?(solved)

Dragoncat

I'd stick a little further back than that on the left, since you can get surrounded by reinforcements there (this was the cause of one of my resets). The breakable wall makes a great chokepoint until the water retreats.

I personally sent Corrin to the open spot in the bottom right near the tower and equipped a dragonstone. I then sent Niles to the tower so it could be used. Effie and Felicia went to the left near the breakable wall and the visit-able house and kept there locked down until the dragon vein was activated. The far right varied, but typically Arthur and Selena were sent over there to deal with the ground units. I placed Beruka at the breakable wall to the left of the tower to hold that point, with Elise nearby for healing, and Azura nearby as well to make sure Elise never got stuck behind Beruka on enemy turns. Camila killed the fliers as they came in, roaming around between the far right and middle areas where all the water was. When the dragon vein is activated I retreat everyone back to fill in all the empty spaces. Characters like Nyx and Odin I move around filling in where its needed whether that be using the orb or finishing off an enemy.

I found that the choke points largely just change when the water recedes. The one exception is the central lane's right side (I still had Effie choking the hole in the wall until basically the last turn), since now they can go around. However, take a look at Tooru's first screen shot. Even with no water, the barrels and crates on the left, plus the same on the right with the wall, create additional chokes. I had Niles and SIlas holding the new left choke right up until the end. Camilla and Beruka held the right choke (this necessitates assassinating the early Archers; the reinforcement Archers arrive too late to really help the enemy out). This basically leaves taking out the remaining Sky Knights. For me, they favoured coming up the right, so Camilla got to take a shot at at least one of them. If they favour that side, it's also pretty easy to body block their entry into the green zone.

That said, even a very defensive strat benefits from at least some early offense. Clearing out the very first wave of enemies gives a lot of breathing space for falling back during the final turns. Sky Knights aside, the enemy ranged are the biggest priority, because Ninja debuffs and letting the Archers take control of the right-side ballista is bad.

Guys I will not do lunatic. I'm not that sadistic. Meaning I'm not the best at strategy and I don't want to suffer...

But I beat it now. So....