Calling Cards are very user unfriendly.

Pretty_Handsome

ikr. Especially that last one. I check every single one of them every day because I can't remember that many names. And nope. I keep getting the "Already visited today. Good luck remembering when the next time is good." message. It's mainly a minor inconvenience but an inconvenience nonetheless.

They should have made it so that the cards are greyed out as an indication that you've already visited them. Throwing in a countdown timer would be convenient too.

If they intend on bringing My Castle for the next installment, they should definitely consider doing that.

Honestly, I just want to be able to delete them. I've got a few from random people because I clicked too fast and there's no confirmation so you're just kind of... stuck with them forever.

how do you lock them? I just know that you are limited to 100 cards and your old one gets deleted when you go over the limit.

You can check the calling cards from the Visitor Plaza's bulletin board; there you can lock the cards and view what S rank couples the player has done.