Ok so been working on this awhile; just spent 3 days on a road trip with a Uhaul moving so had plenty of time to keep the Wyvern train rollin'.

So yeah, Witch!Azura was really good. The class looks awesome and while I REEEALLY wanted to make an exception for Azura to be the only non-wyvern offensive class, Warp + Sing is too good to pass up so she's back in Songstress again (now I just regret wasting Shura's boots on her... Azura will never walk again. And that's a good thing. Aw ye boieeee)

Here are some progression tidbits:

- currently on the Great Wall of Takumi

- all eventual Wyverns are approx level 10-ish

- recruited Midori a while ago for Profiteer shenanigans; discovered that it's technically possible to farm infinite gold in Conquest by repeatedly playing the Awakening xenologue lol

- Selena wasn't getting enough strength to stay relevant, so sadly she's been ditched. A real shame as she performed great earlier in the game and got all the way to B-rank in Lances...

- MU has dipped into Great Lord for Aether and Awakening, might do Forrest's paralogue to rush her out so she can end as MK before Takumi's chapter (as ill-advised as that might be lol)

- Camilla rushed through Sorc for Bowbreaker and maxed her speed along the way, is now an Axe/Magic mixing monster between Bowbreaker and Axefaire. Decided to keep her in Malig Knight for her unique class model and decent Tome level (C at the moment, will probably Arms Scroll her up to max once her axes level up next). I'd have more detailed uniforms, but it's hard to find other accessories that really match the look.

For kicks and giggles I also decided to institute Accessory uniforms for members of the two classes with the default character models: all Wyvern Lords have to wear a General Shell, and all Malig Knights gotta have the Faceless Mask. Exceptions made for MU, the Royals, and anyone with a unique wyvern model (which I think is just Camilla and Percy).

The General Shells in particular are pretty expensive to farm en masse, so if anyone wants to come drop one off that'd be cool o3o here's my Castle Code:

01025 - 85537

66106 - 52753

Edited by BANRYU

• 4 months later...

IT IS DONE.

It's taken me a while (I procrastinated for several months on Ryoma's chapter), but I finally finished the run. The endgame was an unmitigated disaster since I made a dumb move and half my wyverns ended up getting shot outta the sky by Takumi and the bow knights that spawned, but we did it.

Though the battle was bloody, the Wyvern Legion made it through the endgame to stop the evils of Twincest Takumi and his bow domination, thus striking down Fates' title as 'Bow Emblem'! LONG REIGN THE FLAPFLAPS

* This necrobump has been endorsed by eclipse

All trademarks and copyrights to their respective owners

Edited by BANRYU