Forum for Fire Emblem Debates (Poll)

Jyosua

Fire Emblem Debate Forum Poll  

39 members have voted

1. 1. Should we create a forum specifically for Fire Emblem Debates?

• Yes
    • No

Debate tournaments are bound to fail unless there's a huge want for it. Back when debating was actually alive at FEF, I would say only 30% of the matches were played out completely. I'm not exeggerating in the least. Imagine trying to start up a tournament now, in a community that seems to have a lot of members downright opposed to debate standards, in an age where Fire Emblem hype is much more down, and where 90% of the people who debated back then are completely gone.

Those forums are less active than SF though. Especially FEFF...no one ever posts FE related stuff there anymore.

Well, I think FEP is technically MORE active than SF, but it has less Fire Emblem related activity. FEFF doesn't have nearly as much activity as either of them :/, and a lot of members have lost interest in FE if you look at one of those topics in the Shadow Dragon forum.

I can also vouch that Mekkah isn't over exaggerating. Most debate matches aren't really even finished anyway. Hell, I haven't finished like half of mine I think. I think FE debates should be more open, and if there is a subforum for them, then people should just make a topic of "character vs character" or whatever.

Edited by Rei

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic