Best class for Leo?

Nouri

Many people including myself see Leo best as a Dark Knight however my friend believes that he would function better as a Grandmaster considering the higher skill cap and speed. I'm having mixed thoughts and decided to ask you guys! Do you think Grandmaster or Dark Knight is better on Leo or perhaps another class?

I'm fond of Dark Flier--keeps his movement, gets him better raw speed and the sp+2 skill

His swords are useless, just use tomes with him so E lances are inconsequential

Can opt to go Sorc after Galeforce

I'm fond of Dark Flier--keeps his movement, gets him better raw speed and the sp+2 skill

His swords are useless, just use tomes with him so E lances are inconsequential

Can opt to go Sorc after Galeforce

What of Leo's Iceblade (if one can find it, that is)? Surely he could fund some use, similar to how Felicia works best with a flame shuriken. Or just a Levin Sword would suffice

What of Leo's Iceblade (if one can find it, that is)? Surely he could fund some use, similar to how Felicia works best with a flame shuriken. Or just a Levin Sword would suffice

Too much up to chance. Levin Sword is C when he's base D, so you'll have to suffer making him use something in a weaker stat for a rank (unless your arm scroll hasn't gone to someone else--and wasting an arm scroll just for Levin is a waste on him when his per-hit magical damage is already good and Levin Sword won't fix his doubling issues) for an extended time to work his way to Levin. Swords and Tomes are the same place on the weapon triangle, so he doesn't even get WT coverage out of it.

Edited by Thor Odinson

I'd say Dark Knight. He has good bulk, and I don't see much good that'd be worth throwing that away imo.

Edited by Levant Mir Celestia

Honestly, Dark Flier. Dark Knight is really bad, and Grandmaster is a mostly support class (when I had him as Grandmaster he had to rely on crits to even kill, but hey those were some pretty good pair up bonuses for my mu.) Dark Flier fixes his speed, and while I have no use for galeforce on him, it's honestly his best option other than Sorcerer. Since he gets bowbreaker naturally from Sorcerer I just slap that on him and watch him actually kind of double things.

Thanks for all the responses guys! I see most of you agree on Dark Flier with a few Dark Knight and Grandmaster supporters. I was thinking about it however the stat caps on it are pretty lackluster. I know the skills (Galeforce mainly) are amazing but I could always get them then reclass. As a result of this I'm still curious as to what my best option would be. :P

Thanks for all the responses guys! I see most of you agree on Dark Flier with a few Dark Knight and Grandmaster supporters. I was thinking about it however the stat caps on it are pretty lackluster. I know the skills (Galeforce mainly) are amazing but I could always get them then reclass. As a result of this I'm still curious as to what my best option would be. :P

S

o

r

c

e

r

e

r

Edited by joshcja

Mine is a Sorc; having the ability to use Nosferatu and Excalibur is too good.

If you're using him as a pair up slave, then Grandmaster imo. That's what I'm gonna do when I get his wife Sakura up to speed.