Powersaves

Horuos

So what exactly gets you banned from Fire Emblem Fates? Or is it just shadow-banned? Is there a way to undo ban or shadow-ban?

Is getting Ganglari and Visitation and Battle Seal ban-able if you don't have enough people visit and battle you? (I have like 500 on both and the seals need like 9999)

Can i equip any skills to anyone besides the one that lets you sing and not get banned?

What are all the weapons, if possible, that are ban-able/ shadow-banned?

Is it only shadow-banned in Fire Emblem Fates, or Shadow and normal ban?

Can I re-class gender-locked classes (Witch, Grandmaster, Vanguard) to the opposite gender as well and not get banned?

P.S. I wont be re-classing anyone to something illegal, like Kagero as a fox or Corrin as a Wolfskin.

Also what is the Master Emblem in this game? IK its in Awakening but I forgot its purpose.

Thank in advance if anyone answers! :DDDDDDDDDDDD :Lute:

Edited by Horuos

There are quite a few threads floating around on this sub-forum regarding the issue. Here's one such thread (though it's a bit out of date):

http://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=61652

Rule of thumb is to avoid hacking in enemy-only skills (ie. Dragonskin) and enemy-only weapons (ie. Skadi)

Edited by Roflolxp54

There are quite a few threads floating around on this sub-forum regarding the issue. Here's one such thread (though it's a bit out of date):

Rule of thumb is to avoid hacking in enemy-only skills (ie. Dragonskin) and enemy-only weapons (ie. Skadi)

Thanks for sending it to me, appreciate all your helpful comments.

Last thing (for now), it did not mention if you can get shadow banned for getting the visitation and battle seals, same with ganglari. Do you know that?

And i just realized that i dont even know how to use the genderlocked items to make the seals used on the opposite genders?

You seem to know everything about about Fates top to bottom.

P.S. I am using Powersaves Pro if it matters.

^^^^ This. Plus, don't get the Dragonstone/Beaststone+7. It'll cause a shadowban as well.

Thanks for sending it to me, appreciate all your helpful comments.

Last thing (for now), it did not mention if you can get shadow banned for getting the visitation and battle seals, same with ganglari. Do you know that?

You don't for seals. Not sure about Ganglari but pretty sure you'd get shadowbanned. You could test it if you want lol.

The available Powersaves codes can't do stuff like put your characters into gender-locked or enemy/NPC-exclusive classes. Other forms of cheating or hacking exist for that stuff. All Powersaves does is provide you free money, DVP, resources, items, and skills.

Having legal and disk-locked DLC items even in illegal quantities (ie. 35/1 Armor Shield scroll or Bifrost staff) wouldn't get you shadowbanned -- I still have people visiting my castle even after applying the cheats.

I wouldn't risk going for illegal forges (ie. divine weapons/Yato/S-rank weapon +7). I'm not sure about the Ganglari (E-rank one is removed and cannot be obtained again after Chapter 4) though the B-rank one can be obtained as a gift after getting 400 Battle Points. Not sure if you can get more from Museum Melee DLC, let alone forge it.

All Master Emblem does is boost a unit's stats by 1 while it's in the inventory.

BTW, Powersaves Pro is the same device as a regular Powersaves; just a slightly different name.

Edited by Roflolxp54

I wouldn't risk going for illegal forges (ie. divine weapons/Yato/S-rank weapon +7).

Any powersaves code for the Yato causes a shadowban if I remember right. And I have a few S rank weapons forged +7 and it seems to be fine.

I've tested a few S ranks +7 out online just to make sure and it is allowed.

I don't forge weapons, mainly because I never learned how to, I didn't even know you could nickname weapons to be honest. And what is this +7 thing you guys are talking about? Like the dragon and beaststone has a hack on it that allows it to o 7+ more damage?

The available Powersaves codes can't do stuff like put your characters into gender-locked or enemy/NPC-exclusive classes. Other forms of cheating or hacking exist for that stuff. All Powersaves does is provide you free money, DVP, resources, items, and skills.

Having legal and disk-locked DLC items even in illegal quantities (ie. 35/1 Armor Shield scroll or Bifrost staff) wouldn't get you shadowbanned -- I still have people visiting my castle even after applying the cheats.

I wouldn't risk going for illegal forges (ie. divine weapons/Yato/S-rank weapon +7). I'm not sure about the Ganglari (E-rank one is removed and cannot be obtained again after Chapter 4) though the B-rank one can be obtained as a gift after getting 400 Battle Points. Not sure if you can get more from Museum Melee DLC, let alone forge it.

All Master Emblem does is boost a unit's stats by 1 while it's in the inventory.

BTW, Powersaves Pro is the same device as a regular Powersaves; just a slightly different name.

Wait you can get the Ganglari from the Muesum DLC? I have it, but I don't remember that.

Also, would you think that the B rank Ganglari would not be shadow-banned?

^^^^ This. Plus, don't get the Dragonstone/Beaststone+7. It'll cause a shadowban as well.

You don't for seals. Not sure about Ganglari but pretty sure you'd get shadowbanned. You could test it if you want lol.

That's the thing. I completed Conquest AND Birthright on my Birthright Cartridge. Luckily, I have Conquest cartridge, and I am only on chapter 10. Is there a way to transfer files from one cartridge to another?

I'm not good with the 3DS...

I don't forge weapons, mainly because I never learned how to, I didn't even know you could nickname weapons to be honest. And what is this +7 thing you guys are talking about? Like the dragon and beaststone has a hack on it that allows it to o 7+ more damage?

The smithy building helps you out with forging/naming weapons in game, but it's kinda irritating (need a lot of weapons/ore).

About the +7:

It's the max number you can have forged for weapons. On powersaves in the items option you can hack on weapons with +7 (pretty strong!).

Be careful not to get any enemy weapons, on the wikia there's a list here you can check while getting weapons.

Also, I mentioned not to add the Dragonstone+7/Beaststone+7 because it'd get you shadowbanned.

^^Only reason it is, is because you can't forge them in game, so it's counted as illegal. Illegal stuff is what causes the bans.

So you could basically do anything in Powersaves without being shadowbanned as long as it can be done legit in the game.

But if you don't mind the ban online/no one able to visit your castle you could get all the illegal weapons/skills you want.

You can also remove anything that could get you shadowbanned which undoes the ban. (Simply by overwriting the item/skill with Powersaves.)

That's the thing. I completed Conquest AND Birthright on my Birthright Cartridge. Luckily, I have Conquest cartridge, and I am only on chapter 10. Is there a way to transfer files from one cartridge to another?

I'm not good with the 3DS...

I have no clue! I'm sorry :/

Edited by Jin