What is your "Canon" pairings?

FestiveOverture

M!Corrin x Azura: They've got the great supports, the great story moments, the parallelism... OTP4life, so canon it hurts, etc, etc.

Ryoma x Elise: Look I know the age difference is kind of skeevy but their supports were really cute and it was nice to see Lobster Lord get to relax and goof off and Pigtails be mature okay?!

Ryoma x Scarlet: WHY. COULDN'T. YOU. SUPPORT.

Takumi x Oboro: I think everyone else has summed up why this is a great pairing.

Takumi x Camilla: I wouldn't say I ship this, per se, but I got a good chuckle out of their supports, and I think Takumi would actually enjoy Camilla's doting nature. Plus Yandere Kiragi is amusing.

Xander x Charlotte: Their JPN supports were better, but I love the image of Queen Charlotte too much to let it go. Besides it's not as though their ENG supports are bad, just not as good.

Niles x Camilla: I feel bad for Leo if this happens--that's like, the ultimate violation of the bro code, Niles--but their supports were really good. He learns not to judge books by their covers and she reveals what she keeps under wraps.

Niles x Oboro: In the same vein as Takumi x Camilla--it's something I like more in theory than in actual practice. Kind of wish their supports had focused more on Oboro's hatred of Nohr and how Niles might play into her prejudices, but they're still nice.

Laslow x Peri: Holy character development Batman.

Arthur x Beruka: He teaches her about justice, and this is her only S-support where she straight-up laughs. Love it.

Jakob x Flora: She deserves some happiness, and he admits she's one of the few he respects! There's no reason they couldn't be together! I'll just...never marry him to anyone else and pretend they hook up after the game.

There are a lot more I like, but those are the only ones I'd say I "always" do (or would do if I good, RyomaxScarlet and JakobxFlora). Take Sakura for example, I pair her with Leo, Saizo, or Subaki depending on my mood and the route. Or Hayato, who I don't even care about and just throw him whichever girl is leftover.

Edited by Abvora

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Saizo is a creep? I'm guessing this is based on his Corrin supports, which are admittedly rapetastic early on but in all his other options, he's just kind of grumpy and prickly.

His support with Sakura is good though, I agree.

Check out his support with Azura. It's not Corrin-levels of bad, but it's not good, either. There's also Charlotte's B-support. . .