HEY SF LETS TALK ABOUT SHOPPING

mcdoga

• 9 months later...

I've been to an ikea once and it's so much fun seeing all the tiny little rooms they make and claiming one of them as my own new room

although I think one of my most interesting experiences in the place was standing in a spot on the upper floor not moving and feeling the ground vibrate because so many people were moving around in it

Edited by Freohr Datia

Last night I drove around with my cousins and stumbled upon the best Wal-Mart I've ever seen. They had everything. Spent about ten dollars and got a bunch of junk food. Time to eat my summer sausage and crackers~

27 minutes ago, Freohr Datia said:

I've been to an ikea once and it's so much fun seeing all the tiny little rooms they make and claiming one of them as my own new room

although I think one of my most interesting experiences in the place was standing in a spot on the upper floor not moving and feeling the ground vibrate because so many people were moving around in it

Yessss

i have done both these things 

The following things in my house are from IKEA: 

Sofa, TV unit, living room lamp, cushions, cushion covers, bookcases, rug, photo frames, wall shelves, kids' desk chair, kids' storage, kids' cups, kids' watercolor paints, kids' beds, all bedding (duvets, pillows, sheets and duvet/pillow covers), dressers, some towels

They also have elderflower drinks, yum