May I Introduce Myself?

PrinceArjuna

Welp, I sort of forgot to introduce myself here. Well, better late than never...

My username is PrinceArjuna, by the way.

So, I've been playing FE games for a few years, and I am rather embarrassed to admit that my first FE game is Fire Emblem Awakening. Right now, I have played Blazing Sword, Sacred Stones and Path of Radiance. I'll be playing the others sooner or later.

Pleased to meet you all.

You're taking to much thought of Awakening being Tabuu. Its fine. Welcome to the serenes and have an amazing time. Better late than never

Edited by Radiance

Why should you be embarrassed? It's not like people are going to point and laugh at you. Different people have different entry points. Awakening was my first as well, and I'm glad because it introduced me not only to FE, but to SRPGs in general.

Anyway, welcome, hope you have a great time.

Welcome to the Forest, PrinceArjuna!

So, I've been playing FE games for a few years, and I am rather embarrassed to admit that my first FE game is Fire Emblem Awakening.

I don't get it why people feel "ashame" or "embarassed" for beginning the series with FE13.

There is nothing wrong with it!

Have a nice day and enjoy your stay!