World of Warcraft: Wrath of the Lich King

torifae

I quit WoW last April or so. Haven't really looked back because I've had more time to do other things, like work full time (although I got laid off, friggin' economy tanking sucks) and spend more time with IRL friends.

From what I hear about Wrath of the Liche King, I don't think I'd be happy about it even if I did still play. Sounds like they are going to try and let every class fulfill every role.

If I had the money to, I'd get Warhammer Online, though. The only thing I miss about WoWcraft was the PvP and that's all Warhammer is.

My sister's boyfriend works for Blizzard, so I can play the game for free. He's working on Diablo III, but he's given me some juicy details about this new patch...
How has this never before come up?! I don't suppose you have been let privy to any information regarding StarCraft II that wasn't revealed at BlizzCon.... I'm familiar with some people who have ties to Blizzard, but one left for another company and the rest have nothing to do with game development.

So that this post is relevant to the discussion at hand, there was some new WoW stuff explained during BlizzCon (I watched their live streams because I'm a fan of some of the StarCraft players who attended and I wanted to know if idrA would be able to defeat Yellow, that match should have been broadcasted. There might be something new on the new WoW expansion if you look through the official site (and presumably most large gaming websites) and there are likely videos of discussions with the developers on YouTube. I can't report anything new myself because I ignored anything pertaining to WarCraft, but the trailer was neat (I don't know if it was new, there was a new StarCraft II trailer but the Diablo III one was recycled)....

Edited by Wist

How am I not amazed Wist would say something like that, but then again Blizzard is the big dog of the PC exclusive games I believe.

Also no I don't play World of Onlline Addiction

I don't play WoW anymore since I don't want to pay just to play a MMORPG.

I just stick with play WC3 mainly DOTA anyways.

thats why I said aeria games ftw(this means you don't have to pay to play these games are like WoW)

I will be getting wotlk. I play WoW, some friends got me in to it and I have a fun time playing. The 15$ a month isn't really a huge deal since I have a good time with it.

I don't like the way WoW works. Why pay for a game after you have bought it.

I have saved more money not buying as many console games actually : / so in my case playing it is less expensive then not.

Bah wow is dumb and war hammer is meh, my friend ruined his social life by getting it

I don't have much of a social life so to say, and the people I do know are the ones who got me in to it, so it's all cool =P

Edited by Izuka

i used to play wow but i stopped, i couldn't make myself quit cause then i would just start back up again so i went to the report a bug and started cussing out the admins so i got banned :D

it was way to addictive for me to handle and it almost made me fail all of my classes