FEGame - Check first post!

In the Preparations Screen, when Viewing Map...  

51 members have voted

1. 1. Press B to return to the menu? (keeping in mind B is no longer the button that speeds up the cursor)

• Yes, pressing B in FE8 was convenient!
    • No, pressing B in FE8 made it annoying!

Lucky Find: Luck% Chance to find a consumable item at the end of a turn

Sol+: Heal = Damage Dealt

Luna+: Ignores Defense/ Resistance completely

Astra+: Deal 5 hits at full power

Ignis+: Adds Strength and Magic together for damage

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

herpity lol whoops i've been desensitized to any word related to conservation becaaaause ooofff reasons

but okeydokey I think adding him

but uh so Traveler class swaps between monk and priest sprites depending on what's equipped, but what about unequipped? Map sprite?

the + skills uhhhh hm maybe to some of them idk sound like endgame/boss stuff, a bridge to cross a long time from now

(I haven't been making a lot of progress for the past week or so because playing fates school but hopefully next week I'll be able to get back into actual content production)

Edited by 47948201

herpity lol whoops i've been desensitized to any word related to conservation becaaaause ooofff reasons

but okeydokey I think adding him

but uh so Traveler class swaps between monk and priest sprites depending on what's equipped, but what about unequipped? Map sprite?

Well he's primarily a staff dude so Priest I guess.

Okay, got the Tri. Attack quotes.

Blanc: Behold, our powerful might! Gris! Noir! Triangle Attack!

Gris: Behold this experimental technique! Blanc! Noir! Triangle Attack!

Noir: Behold this dark art! Blanc! Gris! Triangle attack!

Eh, that would promote just using one unit, which shys away from spreading around your exp.

I was referring to against the boss... and it was just an idea to be honest without knowing the nature of the main villan other than he is a dark magic user and has a cult it is hard to come up with a good reason so Proud Warrior guy is a potential option.

Been adding stuff to the doc, there are only a few unplanned Earlygame chapters left, so if you want someone to have an appearance there, please say so sooner rather than later!

(Also, I caught a unit in the thread that I missed when adding people to the doc, be sure to let me know when stuff like that happens!)

You forgot to edit 'Arulle's mug, I even pointed it out later. It's on her original post, page 2, hard to miss because it's the first post you see.

Also you should probably put 'Arulle' in the boss page as "If Unrecruited"

The boss page is mostly for me to not forget the characters and lose their mugs and stuff, Arulle is a bit of a special case but okay updated the image on the first sheet

Oh alrighty, and I saw you edit it. :)

When you get to the 3 chapters for both Arulles, let me know in PM, and we'll work on it together~

Twenty-one sword users. Thats a lot of swords.

Also how the heck do you read the part under the recruitment table, I don't understand it.

Decided to do more chapter stuff!

Chapter name: Truly Guilty

Boss conversation when Rye attacks FIRST:

Garon(the boss): So little boy, you escaped.

Rye: ...Yes?

Garon: What are you gonna do now, plead for innocence? That your not guilty?

Rye: ...No.

Garon: My my, your such a big boy! Charging in and killing yourself in a moment of glory!

Rye: ...Please shut up.

Garon: HAHAHAHAHAHAH! You, defying ME! You're gonna die tonight boy!

Rye: ..I will not.

Garon: What?!?! Surely you could never beat me!

Rye: *closes eyes*

Rye: Milord, send this man to hell when I shorten his sentence, and extend mine.

Rye: *opens eyes*

Garon: Wha-

*battle start*

Sound good?

New mouse-over desc:

A weak yet determined child. Kinda Religious.

Edited by tjoracer

I put a little guide thingy off to the side, basically if a unit's primary weapon is swords, it coutns (lol why did it not give me red squigglies at first) for 2. So 21 could mean 10 units who use swords either exclusively or better than their other weapon plus one unit who uses some other weapon plus swords, or 21 units who can use swords but have higher ranks in other weapons, or anything inbetween. It's arranged by chapters, just like the class recruitment table--if one chapter has two units whose main weapon type is swords, it gets a 4 there.

Garon like, uh, that Garon? Is there a portrait for him we can use? If so, sounds great--I'm hoping to include one other character from that game, but that's another story~

Edited by 47948201

@tjoracer

I have some chapter names pending, and from your description a good alternate title would be Crime and Punishment.

I put a little guide thingy off to the side, basically if a unit's primary weapon is swords, it coutns (lol why did it not give me red squigglies at first) for 2. So 21 could mean 10 units who use swords either exclusively or better than their other weapon plus one unit who uses some other weapon plus swords, or 21 units who can use swords but have higher ranks in other weapons, or anything inbetween. It's arranged by chapters, just like the class recruitment table--if one chapter has two units whose main weapon type is swords, it gets a 4 there.

Garon like, uh, that Garon? Is there a portrait for him we can use? If so, sounds great--I'm hoping to include one other character from that game, but that's another story~

Could be, but I don't know of a portrait in existence :(

Cool, thanks.

Toa's been doing lots of Fates sprites lately and I do know he's put some of his portraits out for public use, no clue if he'll take requests or whatnot for games though.

Also lol I miscounted before I was expecting to have about 40 PCs within earlygame and I'd leave a couple slots open and midgame PCs would start up at 50 but at this rate I might end up making them start at 75 lol

Moar Chapter names!

Scapegoat

The Blazing Seal

Amongst the Thunder

Bridge of Fire

The Lonely Mountain

In a Storm of Snow

Pestilence Bog (use for gargoyle chapter)

Honor and Doubt

Courage and Fear

Love and Hatred

Anger and Sorrow

Loyal Cerberus

Waking Dreams Fade

Embrace the Day

Legacy of Lies

Familiar Disguise

Can No One

Birthrights and Love

Conquest and Fate

Silence and Blood

UcnJiX6.png

Here's Egbert, a poor excuse to not have to make talking frames, the cowardly knight. (feat. a mostly invisible stray pixel)

An early-game Knight boss. His def is stupid high (like more than Knight average) but all his other stats are terrible.

Dialogue has to do with him being a general coward, probably

omg genius I know just where to put him

Also I thiiiiiink sure yeah I'll go with that style of chapter title and see if I can't run with it~

Anyway I'm going through and adding a couple natural supports to some characters that join together, including Wil.... Hem? Helm? Heim? I got confused too (if you couldn't tell lol), his name field is spelled differently from in his description. But so I was thinking of making him start with a C support with a cleric that joins in the same chapter?

Getting my idea from Awakening and Fates, how about a Paralouge called Anna, Get Your Sword?

Anna as a playable unit was something I liked.

Getting back on weapons-

Chain Strike- Anima Tome, reduces enemy Speed by half after hitting.

Dismiss- Staff, teleport an ajacent unit into another space up to Magic/2 spaces away. It's an Anti-Return.

LEGENDARY WEAPONS- MAKE PLOT IMPORTANT

Dragon Fang- A sword carved out of a dragon's tooth. Effective vs. Dragons.

Michael- Light Tome. Heals the half the user's HP at start of turn.

Frost Lance- A spear carved out of never-melting ice. Prevents enemy doubling.

Helheimr- Dark Tome. Leaves enemy at one HP.

Blazing Axe- An axe with a blade of fire. Inflicts Burn (renamed Poison) on whatever it hits.

Chain Strike sounds cool

Dismiss is Warp

Dragon Fang would be cool though it's a little stereotypical (Falchion hi)

Michael is the greatest name for a tome ever

(will probably put its effect on something else too)

Weapon that prevents enemy doubling sounds interesting

Nonlethal dark tome of all things hm sure

I think I probably won't give the player damaging statuses but oh that gives me an idea

I didn't really have plans to make the legendary weapons plot-important except maybe a couple but those have some effects I can picture on regular weapons or inventory items maybe.

Helheimr is meant to be Eclipse+.

Chapter Names

Memories of Yesterday

Daydreams of Today

Hopes of Tomorrow

Dragon's Blessing

Dragon's Weapon

Dragon's Heart

Days of Future Past

Days of Sunlit Night

Days of Hopeful Despair

Emperor of Dusk

King of Night

Princess of Dawn

Guess who doubled down on three-chapter arcs?

Skills-

Hateful Gaze- Enemy Attack lowered by 2 when they initiate battle.

Snacktime- 25% of HP is restored on selection of Wait.

Knife Thrower- Equiped Swords are now 1-2 range.

So instead of that weird boss I made, I got a way better idea for a boss:

A mysterious young man ( maybe woman?) who travels around the world and wreaks havoc.

He appears in one main chapter and a few gaiden chapters, often being the person who causes conflict between the player and the enemy for his own goals-his actions build a sidestory of some sort.

His special ability won't be shown in the main story.

His ability is imitating others-in the gaiden chapters, he'll randomly appear, go through a promotion that changes him to the Boss' class and he'll maybe try escaping, killing the boss, killing the boss and taking his place, etc... His base class uses the Male!Thief/Pupil? sprite and is called "Chameleon" or "Enigma". In his final appearance, he'll imitate the Lord character and all of his mysterious actions will be revealed, a lot of characters could have a reason to want to kill him, he could be behind some bandit attacks in character's backstories or something.

Hmm if we're going for ultimate weapons I got one as a funny idea, we've had ultimate Axes, Swords, Spears, Tomes etc, but how about an ultimate Hammer?

Ghal Maraz: Creafted in ancient times by the name skull splitter, this hammer strike with the strength of a thousand men. Glittering in gold this weapon in itself is slightly sentient able to ignore all defenses like it is butter.

Basically a weapon that does FE10's Luna, should only be an ultimate weapon

Anyway I'm going through and adding a couple natural supports to some characters that join together, including Wil.... Hem? Helm? Heim? I got confused too (if you couldn't tell lol), his name field is spelled differently from in his description. But so I was thinking of making him start with a C support with a cleric that joins in the same chapter?

Wilhelm, if it helps I'll spell it out in capital letters. W I L H E L M. And I would assume that is fine in my book