'Sup.

OatmealRaisin

Hello, I'm OatmealRaisin, but you can just call me Oats, Oatmeal, Raisin, or whatever you'd like, really.

I'm just an average lazy college freshman who enjoys video games, writing, theater, and good stories in general. I consider myself a pretty good writer, so you might be seeing some projects of that sort from me popping up around here, since Fire Emblem is as good a topic as any to practice some creative writing for.

I'm also kicking around an idea for a rom hack (that's where the quote in my signature comes from), but since I have no experience or skill with coding, art, or music, I'd say it's highly unlikely that anything is going to come of that. Having creative ideas for a plot but seemingly no way to turn them into a tangible creation... it's an abstract sort of hell.

But it seems like there are plenty of resources and friendly people on this site if I ever decide to buckle down on it, so that's comforting at least. "The future is not written", I suppose.

Well, I've taken up enough of your time. I'm not a particularly interesting person, but if you'd like to get to know me better, I'm an open book so ask away.

Yo~!

First, don't forget to read the rules (I tell this to everyone so I can slack off on the job). Second, we've got a writing contest going on right now - check out the last link in my sig! If you can whip something up in three days, you're free to enter~!

Anyway, hope you have fun~!

Ello don't listen to the mod listen to the person you don't know. i mean welcome to serenes forest, if you are planning on doing a rom hack i have some pretty interesting idea for one so if you wanna contact me (i swear im not in it for the money).

Heya OatmealRaisin.

I know this isn't technically in your post itself, but I feel the need to say this: You're not a "Wannabe Writer". if you write, you're a writer, period. No matter how good or bad you may think it is, the fact that you put effort into it alone speaks volumes and is more than a lot of others can say.

You're a writer, and don't forget that.

Heya OatmealRaisin.

I know this isn't technically in your post itself, but I feel the need to say this: You're not a "Wannabe Writer". if you write, you're a writer, period. No matter how good or bad you may think it is, the fact that you put effort into it alone speaks volumes and is more than a lot of others can say.

Now that's strategy

• 2 weeks later...

Heya OatmealRaisin.

Wow, very inspiring. Thank you for that!

Yo~!

First, don't forget to read the rules (I tell this to everyone so I can slack off on the job). Second, we've got a writing contest going on right now - check out the last link in my sig! If you can whip something up in three days, you're free to enter~!

Anyway, hope you have fun~!

Ello don't listen to the mod listen to the person you don't know. i mean welcome to serenes forest, if you are planning on doing a rom hack i have some pretty interesting idea for one so if you wanna contact me (i swear im not in it for the money).

Hello and welcome to the forums, the future is not written, and as a certain character would say "I will decide my own fate!"

Now that's strategy

Thank you all for the warm welcome :)

Welcome! Your username already has my seal of approval for whatever it's worth, ahahah~!

Anyway, yeah, I'd definitely be interested in reading some of your work should you decide to go through with that. Also, pop by the chat room every once in a while. We have fun over there ( for the most part ). It's where I went when I first joined and was welcomed warmly. :)