Different Awakening babies?

Thane

Hello everyone.

First of all, I apologize for the confusing title. I wanted to create a thread which piqued people's curiosity while at the same time didn't sound like a mouthful; the full name of the thread is: "How would the story have changed with a different Awakening baby trio, and how would it affect the dynamic between them and their lords as well as each other?"

Secondly, this thread might contain spoilers for all routes as well as the Hidden Truths DLC, so if you want to avoid that, then please don't read the thread.

Now, let's begin!

Like many others, I would assume, I'm pretty mixed when it comes to the Awakening kids in Fates; on one hand it's always fun with familiar faces but on the other I get the impression that Fates was developed in the shadow of its predecessor, which can be seen in not only the kids coming to Nohr, but also the "reincarnations" of the most popular first generation characters in Hoshido, not to mention the similar DLC structure. Then there's the fact that the Hidden Truths DLC made them all look like complete idiots in the main story, but I digress.

I really liked what they did to Inigo: keeping the core intact while making him much less gimmicky. Owain is still Owain and I wouldn't say they did as good a job with Severa, but I suppose it's a matter of opinion. I did like their supports with each other and thought the dynamic worked fairly well for the most part, which got me thinking: how would things have changed if three other characters (or just one or two others) won the Japanese popularity poll a few years back? How would they've fit in in the new environment? Which Nohrian royal would they have served?

For instance, I believe Nah would've been forced to change class much like Owain, since another dragon running around would've definitely been odd given the setting, but I imagine she would've kept her Dragonstone close just in case story-wise. She would've most likely served Camilla since she's arguably the most affection-starved of the second generation, and I think their support would've dealt with Camilla seeing the result of her going on a rampage in her dragon form in secret (much like Robin did), and it would end with Camilla understanding - but not inquiring further out of respect - that she was something more than human, and would end up leaving one day.

I could also see her support with someone like Inigo dealing with her not wanting to get too attached to someone in that world since she knows it would just make it that much harder to return, and that she already feels bad for planning to abandon Camilla - Inigo would, of course, tell her to loosen up and deal with it when the time came as opposed to worry about it prematurely.

So who would you have liked to see in Fates? How would they have grown during the time between the end of Awakening and traveling to Nohr? How would they affect the story and trio dynamic?

For "reincarnations" I can imagine a Virion expy as Takumi's son, like Kiragi, he would be the opposite of Takumi, being very self-confident in himself.

And if Brady were one if the Awakening guests, I could imagine him as one Elise's retainers.

He would act all tough, but Elise would often comfort him when he cried. And they would bond over the fact that they both play the violin.

He also would be the only that probably wouldn't adapt to Nohr well, being a gentle person.

Another reason as for why he wouldn't adapt well not Nohr is because that since his mother Maribelle was someone that studied law and was very insistent on lawful behavior, Nohr's abuse of power wouldn't sit well with him.

Edited by Water Mage

I could see Noire being one of Camilla's retainers with her split blood and thunder personality being that of a strong woman i guess. I could see Laurent being one of Leo's retainers for obvious intellectual/magic reasons. I could also see Gerome as one of Xander's retainers being all serious and shit.

Brady: Leo's retainer, probably has stats oriented towards becoming a butler.

Kjelle: Replaces Effie as Elise's retainer.

Cynthia: Xander's retainer, in which he is wary of her taste in Hoshidan-style combat. Her name would be Fili or Delphi.

Gerome:Replaces Beruka as Camilla's retainer, where he could have stats that lean towards either.

Yarne would probably not be a retainer, but join alongside Keaton, even though Wolfssengers might try to eat him at first.

Laurent: Leo's other retainer, class changes to Fighter, mirroring Owain's change.

Noire: Replaces Peri as Xander's other retainer. Changed to Outlaw.

Nah: Not sure.

I could see Laurent being one of Leo's retainers for obvious intellectual/magic reasons.

This. I imagine they would of had some interesting conversations. Kjelle with Camilla, I could see kjelle admiring Camilla for her strength. Cynthia with Xander, respects him as much as she respects Chrom.

In terms of trio dynamic. Laurent would be seen as the leader and would think of ways to fulfill their mission. Cynthia would go to him for emotional support over disliking the fact that she has to do bad things for the greater goods,questioning if she can consider herself a hero and what her parents might think of her. Kjelle and Cynthia would have arguments about nohr's idea of conquering other countries to support themselves, with kjelle being in favour of it while Cynthia is against it. Laurent has doubts about his leadership abilities and kjelle assures him he's doing a good job.

In short. Laurent becomes more confident in his abilities, Cynthia matures and realises that being a hero doesn't mean every action you make is a good one and kjelle is more empathetic of those weaker than her and doesn't look down on them.

I'n addition they would actually fulfill their mission cause they have a sense of duty unlike the other three who sat on their asses.(Seriously I like the awakening trio a lot but their lack contribution to the story is depressing).

EDIT: Just an extra bit for this trio. In terms of classes. Laurent would become a sorcerer, mastering magic. Kjelle would be a great knight gaining the ability to ride a horse from anankos. Cynthia becomes the obvious hero. Also swapped Cynthia to Xander's retainer instead of Elise's

Edited by Tactician. D

Gerome: Possibly in Inigo's place as retainer for Xander. I can see Xander admiring parts about how Gerome acts, and I cant really picture Gerome tolerating being Camila's retainer. With how "affectionate" she can be he probably would of ran far away from Nohr. I can see him wearing the mask here still, maybe with some updates. He would still be a Wyvern Rider as he could fit right in with Nohr with the class. Not sure who he would be able to support, though a Setsuna/Gerome support could make for a hilarious support line. Same with a Gerome/Camila because as I stated earlier with how "affectionate" Camila can be, it would be two polar opposites with the two that can make for an entertaining support.

Brady would of likely been reclassed to Butler as, in my opinion, it fits his personality. I can see him being possibly Camilla's or Elise's retainer. With Elise, as others said above me, would of bonded over playing Violin and the overall personality of Brady fitting really well with Elise. Camilla would of been humurous to see as it would of likely brought out more of his "tough" side. I am unsure as to what supports he would have though.

Cynthia would be perfect as a retainer for Leo. The personality she has would of been so opposite for Leo it would of made for some hilarious conversations. With Niles mixed in it would be even better. I can see the three characters entering somewhere with Cynthia talking about creating a grand entrance for Leo, and Niles just egging it on the entire time at Leo's expense. Keeping the class wouldn't be too out there as you get Kaze in Conquest, so Hoshidan only classes for Nohr arent too far-fetched.

I personally would of rather seen Brady over Owain. I loved Brady in the previous one as most of his supports were good and I liked the personality he had. He stood out a lot more, and would of made for a great character here. I can see Gerome really taking charge over the three of them, with Brady being a voice or reason most of the time, and Cynthia being emotional support for the most part.

For "reincarnations" I can imagine a Virion expy as Takumi's son, like Kiragi, he would be the opposite of Takumi, being very self-confident in himself.

And if Brady were one if the Awakening guests, I could imagine him as one Elise's retainers.

He would act all tough, but Elise would often comfort him when he cried. And they would bond over the fact that they both play the violin.

He also would be the only that probably wouldn't adapt to Nohr well, being a gentle person.

Another reason as for why he wouldn't adapt well not Nohr is because that since his mother Maribelle was someone that studied law and was very insistent on lawful behavior, Nohr's abuse of power wouldn't sit well with him.

D'aaaw, that's actually very sweet. I'd like to see that too, in fact I thought Brady would be her retainer as well.

And I agree, think Brady and Cyntha would probably not fit in very well due to their gentle/heroic nature - I can't imagine Cynthia being alright with Conquest, although to be fair I don't think any of the future children would, had they been more prominent in the story.

Gerome: Possibly in Inigo's place as retainer for Xander. I can see Xander admiring parts about how Gerome acts, and I cant really picture Gerome tolerating being Camila's retainer. With how "affectionate" she can be he probably would of ran far away from Nohr. I can see him wearing the mask here still, maybe with some updates. He would still be a Wyvern Rider as he could fit right in with Nohr with the class. Not sure who he would be able to support, though a Setsuna/Gerome support could make for a hilarious support line. Same with a Gerome/Camila because as I stated earlier with how "affectionate" Camila can be, it would be two polar opposites with the two that can make for an entertaining support.

Brady would of likely been reclassed to Butler as, in my opinion, it fits his personality. I can see him being possibly Camilla's or Elise's retainer. With Elise, as others said above me, would of bonded over playing Violin and the overall personality of Brady fitting really well with Elise. Camilla would of been humurous to see as it would of likely brought out more of his "tough" side. I am unsure as to what supports he would have though.

Cynthia would be perfect as a retainer for Leo. The personality she has would of been so opposite for Leo it would of made for some hilarious conversations. With Niles mixed in it would be even better. I can see the three characters entering somewhere with Cynthia talking about creating a grand entrance for Leo, and Niles just egging it on the entire time at Leo's expense. Keeping the class wouldn't be too out there as you get Kaze in Conquest, so Hoshidan only classes for Nohr arent too far-fetched

I really like this, especially the Cynthia/Niles part! I was never a big fan of Gerome, but he's arguably the best fit for Nohr, and it'd be nice to see him having grown up a bit like Laslow.

I don't believe Gerome would be a retainer, just look at his behaviour. He didn't want to make contact with people from another world and remember, he even says that to his mother and father. Gerome could probably hide in the shadows and you could recruit him if you talk with one of his friends.

I think Cynthia would be a great retainer for Elise (playmate) and Arthur (Justice).

Do they have to be retainers?

I feel like Morgan would have either gotten lost (Maybe with Amnesia again, or they could be the one from Lucina's timeline instead of the Future Past one like it's heavily implied in the game.) or realized that siding with the Obviously Evil Overlord who worships an Evil Dragon is a bad idea (Specially if Robin told Morgan about their lineage and how it's tied to the Grimleal); and would have ended up in Hoshido instead. Considering how Mikoto can see the future, I think she'd make Morgan her own retainer or a retainer for Takumi or Sakura. Morgan's optimism might help Takumi and Sakura have more confidence in theirselves.

M!Morgan is a Dark Mage with Sky Knight as a Secondary Class while F!Morgan is a Wyvern Rider with Diviner as a Secondary Class. The reason I chose these classes is so they can have their canon classes from Future Past + the Hoshidan counterpart of their opposite-gendered counterpart's canon class. (Also Wyvern Rider + Mage are usually the secondary classes for Manakete like Nowi, Nah and Tiki). If Corrin marries them, they get the Nohr Prince(ss) class instead of whatever their talent class is.

Laurent could be a quartermaster instead of a retainer. Or he could be a scholar working with Shade (Can we get her as a her as a DLC yet? Her being in Cipher while we can't have her in the game is starting to get frustrating.) He'd be a Dark Mage (For some reason in Lucina's Amiibo fight, Laurent is represented by a Dark Mage instead of a Diviner.) His secondary class would be Oni Savage (He naturally has access to Barbarian), or Diviner.

I'm not sure what role Cynthia could have, but I think her Main Class could be Knight (She has access to that by default) or Cavalier (So she can have a mount) and her secondary class could be Sky Knight (So she has a Pegasus) or Spear Fighter (Do Pegasi have long life-spans? Because Cynthia's pegasus is confirmed to be the same one Sumia rides, so I think it's pretty old and has probably died of old age by the time Fates begins. Same with Minerva.) She'd probably become best buddies with Arthur.

I found an AU on tumblr about Lucina in Fates as Elise's retainer that I really enjoyed, so I'm just going to leave this here:

http://angieruinsfireemblem.tumblr.com/tagged/freyja

http://unassumingvenusaur.tumblr.com/tagged/freyja

For Brady:

I think this guy summed up my thoughts. For classes he could get Troubadour as his main (Not only is it his mother's class, but since he is rather weak physically, he can have his horse carry him so he won't be exhausted before he even has a chance to heal others.) and either Monk (Counterpart for Priest), Diviner (He has natural access to Mage) or Oni Savage (Because Maribelle said that she wanted to be a Big Hairy Barbarian).

Kjelle would probably just go around challenging people to fights to get stronger or become Xander's retainer. Xander recruited both Laslow and Peri because of their Strenght, and I think Kjelle would get annoyed with Camilla's doting rather quickly, so I can't see her becoming Camilla's retainer. Her classes would be Knight/Cavalier (If Sully finally taught her how to ride a horse.) and Samurai (That's the only Hoshidan class she naturally has access to).

For the plot, I have no idea about Gerome. But his classes could be Fighter/Wyvern Rider (As I said before, I headcanon that the mounts of the 2nd gen units die either shortly after Awakening or during the battle on Grima's back.) and have Priest/Oni Savage (Only Hoshidan classes he naturally has access to.)

Yarne would probably get Outlaw + Oni Savage or Fighter + Ninja (In Awakening he has access to Thief and Barbarian.) His cowardice would make him unsuitable to be a retainer for the siblings, so he's either a random soldier, border guard (like Charlotte and Benny) or (more likely), he delivers important messages across the battlefield or to troops that are faraway. This way he can still be useful (He uses his Taguel form to deliver things quicker, and his paranoia makes him make sure that he isn't seen in that form.) and he doesn't have to battle, so it's a win-win situation... Keaton (And Kaden in Revelations) would probably realise he is a shape-shifter though.

Noire would probably be a Dark Mage + Archer (Yeah,she gets Dark Mage instead of her regular class like Odin) or Outlaw + Diviner. No idea about her role, though.

Nah would get Wyvern Rider + Diviner. Considering how she's a Manakete, I think she'd be one of Corrin's retainers (Yes, another one, but I think that she'd actually get one of Corrin's crit quotes like the retainers of the other royal siblings and Gunter have). Maybe she also gets Nohr Princess instead of Corrin's talent class if Corrin marries her, since she can already transform into a dragon (and maybe we her support with him has him noticing her rampages, so it can be justified story-wise.)

...Now I need to think about OC children for Morgan, Yarne, Laurent, Gerome, Brady, and maybe Lucina. Let's see if I can pull it off:

Yarne: Someone arrogant with pride in their lineage and doesn't understand why Yarne is so cowardly.

Morgan: Morgan's child suffers an accident in their recruitment paralogue that causes them to lose their memories. Has a more serious personality like Future Past!Morgan instead of the goofy personality that Morgan has in the main game. I feel like Morgan would also be the kind of person who would name their child after Robin.

Laurent: His child will be more focused on literature, biology, or sociology than physics or chemistry.

Gerome: ...I am the night. Believes that their father wears a mask just to look cool, so he tries to imitate him, but ends up almost as hammy as Owain and Cynthia, yet in a more edgelord way.

Brady: ...I got nothing.

Lucina: Looks/Acts like Marth, I guess? I have no idea. Has inherited Chrom's and Lucina's habit of breaking stuff (In fact, that would be their personal skill: it gets you an advantage against armored units.)

Seeing Gerome as a retainer is a bit difficult for me. At the same time, I could see him as a retainer for Xander. He came off as a rather stagnant individual, as well as pessimistic—in his paralogue, he was all too willing to let those random villagers die. From that, I can gather he would not have too many qualms with how Nohr is run—or, at the very least, he would not voice his qualms or he would not do much in helping rectify the situation without the proper motivation from one of his companions.

Either Cynthia or Laurent as a retainer for Leo, for the above reasons stated by others. Leaning more towards Laurent because of his personality.

Noire would be a fitting retainer for Camilla, if Peri was Camilla's other retainer. I always felt Peri would have been a better retainer for Camilla—I mean, Camilla has no problems with hacking off legs to make sure no on leaves her. Peri is much the same. Noire would likely be the mediator that ends up getting pulled into the two's sadistic glee during battle.

Eh. I agree with everything everyone has said. LOL. Everyone has such good ideas.

I loved seeing the Awakening kids again, since Inigo, Owain, and Severa were part of my main crew when I played Awakening. However, I will admit their inclusion is a bit hand-waved, and the Hidden Truths DLC (alongside the many other story matters, but that is for a different thread), does not really help matters. I loved seeing the callbacks to various Awakening conversations and watching as these three characters develop further while still keeping their gimmicks intact.

A part of me would have liked if they went a bit further, having a connection to your Awakening save file (if you have an Awakening save file), and that the trio would make references to what has happened in your game. So, they would know who their fathers were, who they were paired with, etc. Of course, this leaves a lot of open possibilities that is probably not worth the effort in the grand scheme of things, but it would have been nice to see.

As for the reincarnations however, I'm really only a small fan of Cordelia and don't care much for Gaius or especially Tharja. This seemed extremely out of place for me, as I can imagine the Awakening kids traveling off to other worlds, but having reincarnations (and Severa giving birth to her reincarnated mother, the heck man?!) just doesn't sit well for me.

Now for kid ideas...

Owain - He's already in Fates as Odin. His ending (the quest to stay his sword hand) leaves room for interpretation that he could have ended up in Fates, so I don't mind his transition that much. Although, in my headcanon, I wonder what happened to Cynthia...

Inigo - Inigo traveled the world, and his ending also leaves room for the possibility of entering the realm of Fates. Headcanon wise, WHAT DID YOU DO WITH MY DAUGHTER INDY! WHAT YOU DO!?

Severa - Severa's solo ending makes the most sense in heading to Fates, but in my headcanon she discovered Fates through one of her adventures with Laurent.

Brady - As some as already mentioned, I like the idea of Brady being part of Elise's group. The "real tough guy" needing comforting by Elise when he breaks down, I can see him possibly being a Butler due to all the training his mother put on him to be a "proper gentleman". I can see Brady leaving the Awakening world to help others as well, so that helps. (Also, Brady being part of Elise's group somewhat subverts the terrible things that Nohr does, since Elise tends to distance herself away from such activities or approach them "with peace".)

Gerome - I can't really imagine Gerome leaving the Awakening world, as his ending has him settle down near Wyvern Valley. Also, he seems like the type to keep to himself and probably wouldn't be interested in going to another war-torn world to save the day. However, if for some reason he was convinced, I can see Gerome serving Xander as a mostly silent retainer that just follows orders.

Yarne - I also doubt that Yarne would want to leave the Awakening world and head into another war because he does not want to go extinct. Also, I don't think Anakos has the power to suddenly make the Taguel face flourish again, so I don't think Yarne will be interested. However, if Yarne was to make it into Fates, I can imagine him being an unwilling pet of Camilla's. Camilla would constantly cuddle with fluffy Yarne, despite his objections.

Laurent - Considering his distant approach to the Awakening world and a desire for further understanding, I can see Laurent taking up the opportunity to go to another world, even if it is purely scientific in his mind. Laurent would obviously be under Leo's leadership, and may become a Dark Mage (maybe with a hat, or just his spectacles) to transition properly into Fates. (Also, if we go off the board with ideas, perhaps Chrom knows of Fate's universe because of Laurent's involvement as he may have written about his adventures in Fates and published it in Awakening's world. See Laurent's solo ending. // Off-topic, but if Laurent writes his account about Fates, we can blame Laurent for poor storytelling.)

Lucina - While it may make more sense for Lucina to head back to her war-torn future, it is also possible that she set out for other worlds to prevent them from suffering from a terrible fate. I can see Lucina serving under Xander, where she can keep a close eye on how things develop as she tries to influence events from the shadows.

Morgan - Unlikely due to all the crazy possibilities and the fact there can be a male Morgan and a female Morgan, but that can be decided on what Avatar gender the player chooses. This character would probably have no idea where he or she is, but has some good tactical ideas. Honestly, best encountered out in the wild, bonus points if Corrin finds Morgan passed out on the open plains.

Kjelle - She would likely be in Camilla's service due to her strength. Other than that, I have no idea, as I didn't care much for Kjelle in Awakening.

Cynthia - Cynthia has to be in Elise's group, for Cynthia and Arthur are practically perfect for each other in terms of their heroic antics. It also helps that Cynthia probably would not like how Nohr does some things, and being with Elise allows Cynthia to unleash her inner justice.

Noire - Noire can be in a variety of different positions. I can see Noire being Xander's retainer because Peri, or Noire reclassing herself as a Dark Mage and serving under Camilla's service. Alternatively, she can serve under Leo as he tries to understand her personality.

Nah - No doubt her position as a Manakete would rouse suspicion in the world of Fates as she can transform into a dragon (and a different one compared to the ones Corrin and Kana transform into, I mean, Nah shoots fireballs and has 1-2 range, can double, flies [or at least hovers] and is practically a superior Dragon compared to Corrin, but I digress), but I have no idea where to put Nah.

Trio Ideas:

Inigo, Owain, Severa - Already present in Fates.

Noire, Laurent, Cynthia - Noire would serve Xander, Laurent would serve Leo, and Cynthia may serve Elise (alternatively Camilla as she may find Cynthia's heroism adorable).

I think all of them should have appeared, maybe not as retainers (or more likely as a third retainer), but at certain forced interludes (by fulfilling certain criteria, you'd access these interludes before moving to the next one, like in the GBA ones). The children would have split after the events in the Xenologue, some of them reaching Nohr, other ones would reach Hoshido, and the rest would be left stranded in Valla. They would support just their liege, fellow retainers and the other Awakids, but only S-rank among them.

I think that Owain (Samurai/Dark Mage), Cynthia (Sky Knight/Knight), Laurent (Diviner/Dark Mage) and Noire (Archer/Dark Mage) would have arriven to Hoshido. These four would have been teleported right before Corrin's whereabouts were revealed. Since Ananko's child's name wasn't revealed to them by then, they'd become a third retainer to each of the siblings. The liege-retainer pairs would be Owain-Sakura, Cynthia-Takumi, Laurent-Hinoka and Noire-Ryoma.

On the other side, Nohr would welcome Kjelle (Knight/Spear Fighter), Inigo (Mercenary/Oni), Severa (Mercenary/Sky Knight) and Brady (Trobadour/Priest). They would have been sent to Nohr like the ones in the actual story.The pairs would be Severa-Elise, Inigo-Xander, Kjelle-Leo and Brady-Camilla.

The rest, Gerome (Wyvern Knight/Priest), Nah (Diviner/Manakete) and Yarne (Fighter/Taguel), and Lucina (Cavalier/Great Lord) if you happen to recruit all of them. They'd support non-retainer characters on both sides and Azura. It would be specially funny the supports between Nah and Nyx (My mother is older than you but looks and acts as a kid) and Yarne with Keaton and Kaden (I'm a fighter, not your dinner).

Laurent is the one I honestly wanted to see the most as he was by far my favorite kid. Leo is the obvious one you'd think, but I'd honestly say Elise would be perfect for him. It's someone that absolutely needs to be micromanaged at every given second, and he's really good at doing that. Heck, his class could have even remained the same as a mage , and honestly would have worked a heck of a lot better with Effie too. He could think of new ways to maximize on Effie's training too. It's... Too perfect to be honest.

Gerome I can honestly see working with Xander, as he's a bit gruff, and Xander's personality type wouldn't give Gerome the opportunity to be nearly as broody as he was in Awakening. And I think it works better for him to have retainers that are less... Crazy. Although Inigo/Laslow I found much more bearable here than he was in Awakening.

Cynthia: she could definitely fit in with Camilla, as she'd love to fly with Camilla and be the heroic squad that protects Corrine with the "astoundingly beautiful Camilla." And considering how over-the-top Camilla is for Corrin, Cynthia would be all over this.

Noire would be an Outlaw and serve Camilla alongside Selena. They would be the Cain/Abel of the game since they both promote to Bow Knights and are Red and Green.

Gerome will serve Elise alongside Arthur. They basically form the Justice league together. Gerome ends up being the guy who convinces Arthur to buy a wyvern for Percy.

Brady will also be Elise's retainer. He'll be her violin instructor as well as general tutor. His class is a Troubadour.

Noire would be a fitting retainer for Camilla, if Peri was Camilla's other retainer. I always felt Peri would have been a better retainer for CamillaI mean, Camilla has no problems with hacking off legs to make sure no on leaves her. Peri is much the same. Noire would likely be the mediator that ends up getting pulled into the two's sadistic glee during battle.

Reading the mod's mind is a bannable offense :P:

Ahem. . .

Assuming Owain went over, I can totally see Cynthia following him, and winding up as Elise's retainer. Her natural secondary classes are knight and cleric, so she'd fit right into Effie's role. Furthermore, she'd probably amp Arthur's hero complex to 11, much to Elise's amusement. Hell, Owain and Cynthia might end up doing skits for Elise~!

Noire would work for Xander as well, on the sole basis that he doesn't mind having someone who's a little immature and crazy nearby (Peri).

After scouring the old database, I determined that these would be their class sets.

Kjelle: Knight, Samurai

Cynthia: Knight, Sky Knight

Gerome: Wyvern Rider, Monk

Laurent: Troubadour, Diviner/ Dark Mage, Monk

Noire: Outlaw, Diviner/ Dark Mage, Archer

A part of me thinks that some of the new characters would've been changed or removed entirely if we had ended up with a different Awakening trio. For instance, if both Cynthia and Owain went to Nohr, I'm not sure they would've included Arthur. It would've been three characters on the same side with a fairly similar shtick; the same holds true for Pieri and Noire.

Edited by Thane

If Noire there,she will have extra dialogue with Rhajat like Selena with Caeldori

Thinking,the game should add some of them to Hoshido too maybe with the plot that Anankos want them to look over Mikoto

Edited by Ngtunganh

More to the Hoshido reincarnations/dlc side of things, but it bothers me how Chrom Doesn't have a talk with Hayato in Before Awakening. It makes sense for Asugi and Rhajat to not have them, he hasn't met Gaius or Tharja yet, and Caledori makes sense since he knows Cordelia. But he also knows Ricken, and arguably (from the limited interactions) plays a big brother role to him. I can only imagine Hayato exploding with annoying as Chrom tries to baby him. Would've been fun :P