Getting Seraph Robe (and other items) postgame?

SaMaster14

Hey guys, I've completed all three routes, and now I am just having fun leveling up my non-main characters and creating supports between them. I've used all of the seraph robes from the staff and rod shops (revelations) and obviously can't go back and clear chapters to get them, is there any way to go about getting these types of items? DLC? Visit bonuses for visiting other castles? Is there a way to trade items if someone has what I'm looking for?

Thanks guys!

Challenge battles may randomly carry statboosting items if there are ninjas and outlaws on the map.

Some enemies on Museum Melee DLC may occasionally carry statboosting items.

There are statboosters available for grabs should you have enough Visit/Battle Points for them.

The village in the Ballistician DLC map may or may not give out statboosting items (not sure about this one).

Challenge battles may randomly carry statboosting items if there are ninjas and outlaws on the map.

Some enemies on Museum Melee DLC may occasionally carry statboosting items.

There are statboosters available for grabs should you have enough Visit/Battle Points for them.

The village in the Ballistician DLC map may or may not give out statboosting items (not sure about this one).

Awesome. Thank you for the info: I'll try those out!