Anna! Kana Conquest question?

Ngtunganh

Well generally Anna has more skill, speed, and luck, not really too great on strength and a bit better on magic. I was planning on making Anna into a Great Lord (just cuz I wanna lol) and Kanna into a Nohr Noble, then again I was a Dread Fighter up in strength and down in magic :P but I really don't know what the best class for her would be? I'm just having fun with it lol (Sorry I didn't really help)

The Kana you'd get would have:

Growths

HP32 ST32 MA42 SK35 SP42 LU57 DE22 RE35

Mods

ST+3 MA+1 SK+3 SP+0 LU+0 DE+1 RE+3

Ehh, that's not too bad. The growths are below average but she'll have usable MAG, SPD and RES which could work for a Nohr Noble. Anna and Corrin's mods sort of cancel eachother out in this case, but that's not always a bad thing.

I'd say put all your money into her three good stats and go Nohr Noble or Sorcerer.

Edited by gayserbeam

The Kana you'd get would have:

Growths

HP32 ST32 MA42 SK35 SP42 LU57 DE22 RE35

Mods

ST+3 MA+1 SK+3 SP+0 LU+0 DE+1 RE+3

Ehh, that's not too bad. The growths are below average but she'll have usable MAG, SPD and RES which could work for a Nohr Noble. Anna and Corrin's mods sort of cancel eachother out in this case, but that's not always a bad thing.

I'd say put all your money into her three good stats and go Nohr Noble or Sorcerer.

Thanks,that is great help for me