Most annoying/brutal chapters in each route?

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man, I definitely don't have the patience to do no-grind Lunatic for Birthright or Conquest any time soon. I find Hard to be a lot more reasonable.

No-grind Lunatic is very much possible for Birthright as it is still easy. Corrin/Kamui still is 'God'-status thanks to support reclass power and thanks to enemies being relatively weaker compared to those in Conquest, allows them to snap the remaining difficulty in half. Once you get Ryoma, he basically curbstomps all but the endgame bosses (Garon) in just a few actions.

No-grind Lunatic on Conquest however, seeing how grinding is already impossible outside of DLC, is just brutal. I had minor trouble prior to Chapter 10, then afterwards I kept facing more trouble with evenly leveling everyone. Then came Chapters 25 and 26...

No-grind Lunatic on Revelations is slightly harder than Birthright (due to your recruits you get requiring some grinding to be efficient) but quite easier than Conquest (you have more units available and despite more gold needed for skirmishes, you're not stuck in very horrifying chapters that Conquest throws at you).

Hard Birthright - Probably Chapter 23 was the most challenging? It was just a lot of enemies in a condensed area.

Annoying Birthright - Chapter 10 for sure. Was super easy with Takumi, but the stupid bamboo spikes every turn made Sakura need to run around to heal way too much.

Hard Conquest - Chapter 11 (I think it's chapter 11). The ninjas there ended up ping-ponging me all over the place, and Azama really got on my nerves. Not to mention having to kill my Birthright wife (Setsuna).

Annoying Conquest - Chapter 12 was just horrible. The stupid Ninjas attacking through the wall, and the Shrine Maidens with silence and freeze. Made it super hard for my magic users (Odin, Ophelia, Elise) and even harder for my Cavaliers/Wyvern Lords, who were taken their movement away (Kamui, Peri, Beruka)

Haven't played Revelations yet, but I'm hoping to be able to soon.

Conquest chapters 10, 17, and Endgame. There were a lot of chapters in Conquest that bugged me, but these ones take the cake. The worst is when I was trying to defeat all the enemy reinforcements in Endgame to get to Takumi and then I find out LOL NOPE THE REINFORCEMENTS DON'T STOP YOU JUST GOTTA PLOW YOUR WAY THROUGH. Uggggggh.

Birthright chapter 25. A lot of the chapters were pretty easy to me, but this one. It was impossible for me to split my units into two paths because many of them would end up getting killed.

Revelations chapter 23. It wasn't "hard" per say, but just extremely annoying and tedious. The whole moving platform thing is so annoying and a waste of time.

As for the paralogues, Nina's was very annoying in that the thieves ran away with the treasure right away and trying to rush through to get them was pure suicide. I got her early on so I don't know if it would have been easier if I waited so that my units were higher leveled. Or do the enemies in the paralogue level up as you progress through the main story?

Siegbert's was also quite frustrating, trying to activate all the dragon veins while constantly being bombarded by stupid ass ninjas.

As for the paralogues, Nina's was very annoying in that the thieves ran away with the treasure right away and trying to rush through to get them was pure suicide. I got her early on so I don't know if it would have been easier if I waited so that my units were higher leveled. Or do the enemies in the paralogue level up as you progress through the main story?

Yes, enemies in paralogues level up as you progress through the story - personally, I'd say the sweet spot's somewhere between chapters 15 and 18.

Conquest chapters 10, 17, and Endgame. There were a lot of chapters in Conquest that bugged me, but these ones take the cake. The worst is when I was trying to defeat all the enemy reinforcements in Endgame to get to Takumi and then I find out LOL NOPE THE REINFORCEMENTS DON'T STOP YOU JUST GOTTA PLOW YOUR WAY THROUGH. Uggggggh.

Birthright chapter 25. A lot of the chapters were pretty easy to me, but this one. It was impossible for me to split my units into two paths because many of them would end up getting killed.

Revelations chapter 23. It wasn't "hard" per say, but just extremely annoying and tedious. The whole moving platform thing is so annoying and a waste of time.

Siegbert's was also quite frustrating, trying to activate all the dragon veins while constantly being bombarded by stupid ass ninjas.

*Note: Due to Rescue Staves no longer working on ally (Green) units and only on your own playable units, things involving 'rescuing' or preventing the defeat/death of the intended recruit becomes harder.
There are some highlights regarding Children Paralogues being very hard if not done before a set Chapter (Chapter 25 and past is when you really wish you did them before). These are some of the Paralogues that are noted to be hard or really agonizing if not done relatively early before Chapter 18 (some can't be avoided such as for any children belonging to Xander and Ryoma and any children that belongs to their retainers):
*Iggy: Need to zerg rush to him before he gets defeated/killed.
*Nina: If you lack an Entrap Staff staff to easily trap Nina in place by placing units adjacent to her, she'll run away from you really fast and possibly escape. The generals can stall for time. Freeze and/or try to use a 2-3 range Bow/Tome/Scroll on the Adventurers who have Lockpick so they can't steal the treasure and escape before you reach them first.
*Shiro: His AI is horrible, I'm a going to go 'Leeroy Jenkins' on the enemies who are easily much stronger than me tactic is what he amounts to as an NPC. Those Heroes can possibly OTKO him if they get lucky with one critical-hit. Those Berserkers will OTKO him if he gets hit, those Sorcerers and Tome/Scroll users will 2-HKO him. Oh, those Elite Ninjas are even worse. Unless you had Ryoma marry someone who has access to Swordbreaker and Axebreaker and have both parents pass down those skills to him to increase his survival against those Heroes and Berserkers who are most likely to reach him first, outside of Rescue abuse on your own units, he might just go suicide and die thanks to how bad his NPC AI is.
*Soleil: Only issue are the Dark Knight Lunge Chain with those Berserkers nearby. The NPC Soldiers can survive against the Heroes but they won't last long against Dark Knights, Sorcerers or Berserkers. Best to get to Soleil as soon as possible and buff her up upon getting her so she doesn't go down as an NPC who don't budge from her starting location and only attacks/counterattacks enemies who are adjacent to her.
*Forrest: Read the 'Stealth' part regarding Revelations Chapter 24. The enemies have their AI set to battle you if you so much as within their range of being able to fight you. Unlike/like Revelations Chapter 24 where the alarm goes off if the enemy is in the same line of sight as you (where both one of your own units and the enemy can see each other), if you battle the lookout (alarm goes off even if the lookout is defeated once the battle ends) or use a staff/rod on them (in which case the alarm goes off after your unit has just 'tried' to use a staff/rod on them); the alarm in this Paralogue goes off once any battle occurs. Granted that the AI of the enemy is set to get to you and fight you...if a battle between any of your units and any of them starts, the alarm goes off. Oh and trying to use Staves/Rods on any of them also sends the alarm off after you use that action. Failing to have someone block the door to Forrest's room means that any enemy who reaches him most likely will defeat/KO him which is a game over. You also have a few Wary Fighter Generals with Short Axe/Hand Axe or Spears blocking said doors to Forrest to stall for time. Not to say those Heroes, 'Zerkers and/or Sorcerers will screw you up first if at all.
Edited by Emblem Blade

*Note: Due to Rescue Staves no longer working on ally (Green) units and only on your own playable units, things involving 'rescuing' or preventing the defeat/death of the intended recruit becomes harder.

This isn't completely true. I know for a fact that Rescue staves work on Shiro in his paralogue, as well as the NPCs in Before Awakening (by the way, screw that map). Unless I'm mistaken, what it doesn't work on are NPC's with no move stat. It should work on all of the others.

No-grind Lunatic is very much possible for Birthright as it is still easy. Corrin/Kamui still is 'God'-status thanks to support reclass power and thanks to enemies being relatively weaker compared to those in Conquest, allows them to snap the remaining difficulty in half. Once you get Ryoma, he basically curbstomps all but the endgame bosses (Garon) in just a few actions.

No-grind Lunatic on Conquest however, seeing how grinding is already impossible outside of DLC, is just brutal. I had minor trouble prior to Chapter 10, then afterwards I kept facing more trouble with evenly leveling everyone. Then came Chapters 25 and 26...

No-grind Lunatic on Revelations is slightly harder than Birthright (due to your recruits you get requiring some grinding to be efficient) but quite easier than Conquest (you have more units available and despite more gold needed for skirmishes, you're not stuck in very horrifying chapters that Conquest throws at you).

To add to what Radiant Dragon said, Rescue staves still work on NPC units. I was able to get Hinoka to rescue Selkie in her paralogue.

This isn't completely true. I know for a fact that Rescue staves work on Shiro in his paralogue, as well as the NPCs in Before Awakening (by the way, screw that map). Unless I'm mistaken, what it doesn't work on are NPC's with no move stat. It should work on all of the others.

Funny...because I could never affect Shiro with Rescue Staves, I had to use Hinoka to get Ryoma to Shiro before a nearby Hero tore him to pieces and Hinoka almost died to a Berserker. I'll retry his Paralogue (as it's ready but not started yet) and see if it was a bug that caused me these issues before on my earlier runs.

To add to what Radiant Dragon said, Rescue staves still work on NPC units. I was able to get Hinoka to rescue Selkie in her paralogue.

I thank you and Radiant Dragon said to help clear the confusion, your post was directed to something else I had said before my most recent one. I still find Shiro's Paralogue to be one of the most annoying ones due to how stupid his AI is, really the only other AI for a recruit I can remember for being this stupid was Selena/Severa back in Awakening.

Edited by Emblem Blade

if you can't rescue shiro it definitely sounds like a bug. Unfortunately I don't have a save where he's not yet recruited (and speedrunning phoenix normal would not get me the same amount of units I had to pull off the no-rescue strat I came up with) so I can't take screenshots.

I actually end up having fun in Shiro's because I am a masochist I've done the rescue strat so many times that I've started to branch out, so coming up with norescue strats at endgame tier is actually pretty enjoyable. The setup I had was on my postgame file, but since i have not eternal sealed anyone it should be doable with a nogrind endgame team given the right team composition. This is likely not the only way to no-rescue Shirologue, but it's one I found that works.

For my strat I had
-2 Dark Fliers with Galeforce. In my case, I had Leo and Saizo. Both has Tomefaire, but the enemies they are attacking have poor res and should not require it. feel free to forge or use Snake Spirit if you can't make ORKO thresholds.

-2 people with Shove. One of these shoves can be substituted with a Swap since it doesn't require the edge of the shover's range. I used Rinkah and Orochi (A+ Rinkah for Oni line) in this case, but Oboro's swap or a reclassed Hayato/Hinata can replace Orochi without needing supports. It was not required of Orochi to have combat stats. Rinkah went pretty far left into enemy territory, so she needs to be trained.

-A royal that doesn't have a role described above. I used Camilla here, but any will do.

-An 8 move unit. I used Xander.

-Ryoma himself. I hope you didn't neglect to train him. He may be god tier but IDK even he can tank 20/18 enemies at --/4. If he's trained (mine's 20/20) you don't have to worry about him at all. If you didn't train him good fucking luck. Though Saizo @ Horse god or Guard Naginata might be okay on enemy phase and he has to be 20/15 to do this shit in the first place.

-various units who are good at killing shit to minimize enemy phase contact because the initial turn is very aggressive and can't defend too hard.

Start the fliers at the 2 left-top most squares, and Xander and Ryoma very close. I don't remember the specifics, but I think Leo was on the more north square and Saizo was on the more east square. Move Leo to blick Zerk as far as he can go. He should oneround zerk unassisted by pairup (if not, you can send someone to chip the zerk, but don't kill and don't move them too close to leo). hit the DV to the right with Camilla. Ryoma should, at his starting position, be able to move on to Leo with a shove/swap assist. Azura is also a valid option. move him on to leo.

Move Saizo to the Hero. Blick the Hero. Activate galeforce. Pair Rinkah on to Xander and swap rinkah next to Saizo to shove him 1 square over so he's at a position where Leo can pass Ryoma on to him AND blick the Berserker on the same action. Since it's Leo's second move, he doesn't care that he's getting an attack stance kill. Move Saizo up to Shiro and swap to Ryoma to talk. Ryoma should be on the edge of the enemies' range. If he's appropriately levelled, he should have no trouble handling enemy phase.Shiro should stay out of enemy range and promote. All your other units should make sure Leo is as safe as possible on enemy phase because he's pretty out there in the open. He may have to take 1 hit if you play your cards right and leo should be able to take a single hit (and the adventurer should not be able to reach him, but if you dip him in sorc he should have bowbreaker anyway)

Turn 2, do whatever you want. Shiro's recruited, the rest of the map is a joke.

Edited by Thor Odinson

Siegbert's Paralogue is the most obnoxious one in the game to me.

I despise it so much.

Reinforcements give you nothing, you have to use the dragon fangs to win, stupid master ninjas, mechanists, Great Knights with effective weapons, it's a mess >_>

Edited by Sophie

for me it was

-Birthright: Camilla's assault on innocent markets

-Conquest: Iago's staff harassment, Hans break-a-bitch squad, and the two corridors of death.

-Revelation: Mr. Fuuga's Wild Ride (just no good units to work with).

Paralogues:

-Ignatious, pls don't die

-Shiro, come back here you little shit

both of those two are only bad in chapter 19 onwards, though.

Edited by SalShich10N

if you can't rescue shiro it definitely sounds like a bug. Unfortunately I don't have a save where he's not yet recruited (and speedrunning phoenix normal would not get me the same amount of units I had to pull off the no-rescue strat I came up with) so I can't take screenshots.

I actually end up having fun in Shiro's because I am a masochist I've done the rescue strat so many times that I've started to branch out, so coming up with norescue strats at endgame tier is actually pretty enjoyable. The setup I had was on my postgame file, but since i have not eternal sealed anyone it should be doable with a nogrind endgame team given the right team composition. This is likely not the only way to no-rescue Shirologue, but it's one I found that works.

For my strat I had

-2 Dark Fliers with Galeforce. In my case, I had Leo and Saizo. Both has Tomefaire, but the enemies they are attacking have poor res and should not require it. feel free to forge or use Snake Spirit if you can't make ORKO thresholds.

-2 people with Shove. One of these shoves can be substituted with a Swap since it doesn't require the edge of the shover's range. I used Rinkah and Orochi (A+ Rinkah for Oni line) in this case, but Oboro's swap or a reclassed Hayato/Hinata can replace Orochi without needing supports. It was not required of Orochi to have combat stats. Rinkah went pretty far left into enemy territory, so she needs to be trained.

-A royal that doesn't have a role described above. I used Camilla here, but any will do.

-An 8 move unit. I used Xander.

-Ryoma himself. I hope you didn't neglect to train him. He may be god tier but IDK even he can tank 20/18 enemies at --/4. If he's trained (mine's 20/20) you don't have to worry about him at all. If you didn't train him good fucking luck. Though Saizo @ Horse god or Guard Naginata might be okay on enemy phase and he has to be 20/15 to do this shit in the first place.

-various units who are good at killing shit to minimize enemy phase contact because the initial turn is very aggressive and can't defend too hard.

Start the fliers at the 2 left-top most squares, and Xander and Ryoma very close. I don't remember the specifics, but I think Leo was on the more north square and Saizo was on the more east square. Move Leo to blick Zerk as far as he can go. He should oneround zerk unassisted by pairup (if not, you can send someone to chip the zerk, but don't kill and don't move them too close to leo). hit the DV to the right with Camilla. Ryoma should, at his starting position, be able to move on to Leo with a shove/swap assist. Azura is also a valid option. move him on to leo.

Move Saizo to the Hero. Blick the Hero. Activate galeforce. Pair Rinkah on to Xander and swap rinkah next to Saizo to shove him 1 square over so he's at a position where Leo can pass Ryoma on to him AND blick the Berserker on the same action. Since it's Leo's second move, he doesn't care that he's getting an attack stance kill. Move Saizo up to Shiro and swap to Ryoma to talk. Ryoma should be on the edge of the enemies' range. If he's appropriately levelled, he should have no trouble handling enemy phase.Shiro should stay out of enemy range and promote. All your other units should make sure Leo is as safe as possible on enemy phase because he's pretty out there in the open. He may have to take 1 hit if you play your cards right and leo should be able to take a single hit (and the adventurer should not be able to reach him, but if you dip him in sorc he should have bowbreaker anyway)

Turn 2, do whatever you want. Shiro's recruited, the rest of the map is a joke.

Managed to get the Rescue Staves to work again, must have been a bug on my first three playthroughs. I panicked when I thought RNG was going to curse me again, Shiro got lucky on a 90% Hit Rate from a 'Zerker.

Here's the ones I would personally nominate:

Birthright 24

Conquest 10

Conquest 25

Conquest 28

Shiro's Prologue

Nina's Prologue (Holy crap that level was hard. I'm surprised I see no one else complaining about it. It's really hard to catch up with all of those thieves.)

Revelations 6

Revelations 12 (Not that hard but REALLY annoying. A really poorly designed map.)

And of course Castle Invasion 2 and Castle Invasion 3. Ugh.

Edited by Fircoal

Siegbert's Paralogue is the most obnoxious one in the game to me.

I despise it so much.

Reinforcements give you nothing, you have to use the dragon fangs to win, stupid master ninjas, mechanists, Great Knights with effective weapons, it's a mess >_>

Yeah, that sounds like a real pain in the ass. I don't even want to think of doing that one after chapter 18 X_X

Yeah, that sounds like a real pain in the ass. I don't even want to think of doing that one after chapter 18 X_X

I did that one once on Normal Conquest and twice on Hard Revelation. It sorta depends on how good your Siegbert is. What I do is have him stand on the Fort near the three Archers, and promote into Great Knight (because I want the axe proficiency). If he dies in one turn to those three archers, then this obviously doesn't really work, but he should be good enough to either dodge one arrow or tank all three, unless you didn't use his mother at all or something. Then on turn 2, I have two flyers swoop in (Camilla and Belka are the best at this since they can use Lunge), then the three units take out the archers. The Dragon Vein next to them won't have anything come out yet on turn 3 (iirc), so you have time to seal it.

The hardest part is the right side, with all the Jounins and Mechanists. After I seal the Dragon Vein near the Sorceror, I have everyone on the right side go hard left and rendezvous with the others; that usually gives me enough firepower to take out all those pesky things.

Entire Conquest so far has been annoying as hell. Damn ninjas debuff nonstop, samurais have seals and poison, and a frequent appearance of hexing rods.And every Hoshidan characters are equipped with skills that pretty much nullify their weaknesses.

I'm starting to think that I should just turn down the difficulty to normal and get it out of the way. I'm not liking the mc anyway. Constantly whining about how sad he is. I hope he's better in Revelations, 'cause he's been annoying as well in the Birthright. I miss Robin so much both in terms of personality and customization options.

For me this ones:

Conquest:

Chapter 10: Survive the assault

Chapter 25: damn ninjas

Chapter 26: Iago Staff Arsenal

Revelation:

Chapter 11: Again damn ninjas , Ground hazard and for the love of god don't die Orochi and get over here Reina.

Chapter 21 and 22: Floating rocks x.x

I did that one once on Normal Conquest and twice on Hard Revelation. It sorta depends on how good your Siegbert is. What I do is have him stand on the Fort near the three Archers, and promote into Great Knight (because I want the axe proficiency). If he dies in one turn to those three archers, then this obviously doesn't really work, but he should be good enough to either dodge one arrow or tank all three, unless you didn't use his mother at all or something. Then on turn 2, I have two flyers swoop in (Camilla and Belka are the best at this since they can use Lunge), then the three units take out the archers. The Dragon Vein next to them won't have anything come out yet on turn 3 (iirc), so you have time to seal it.

The hardest part is the right side, with all the Jounins and Mechanists. After I seal the Dragon Vein near the Sorceror, I have everyone on the right side go hard left and rendezvous with the others; that usually gives me enough firepower to take out all those pesky things.

Meh. I know better than to go to a child's paralogue after chapter 18 and expect it to not be hell, unless the child's name is Kana or Rhajat.

Edited by Levant Mir Celestia

Chapter 14 Birthright (The one after you fight Camilla) was a pain in the ass for me. The map is so fucking large and all the cavs are clumped up together and love to tag-team your units, and in BR you don't get that many pure tanks (that don't rely on dodging shit instead of taking it like a man, man). It's mostly just the outside tho, once you get into the boss area it's pretty much over.

Edited by Soapbar

Meh. I know better than to go to a child's paralogue after chapter 18 and expect it to not be hell, unless the child's name is Kana or Rhajat.

If you go non-Rescue, some of the 'rescue the child using the parent to talk to them' becomes a nightmare. Or for that matter, any mission stating to keep the child alive or fail the chapter becomes harder after Chapter 18. In Revelations, it's a pain since any children belonging to Xander, Leo, Ryoma, Hinoka or their retainers becomes much harder. It's questionable if Kana's (Scarlet's daughter) Paralogue becomes harder only due to Scarlet facing enemy Snipers which isn't something she enjoys.

If Kamui isn't the Father/Mother of the following children...:

*Regarding Siegbert's Paralogue: Get Xander to learn Aegis (this will somewhat help cover his weakness to Tomes/Scrolls and his semi-weakness to Bows/Yumi) and have it inherited to Siegbert.

*Shiro's Paralogue: Camilla as the mother is probably your safest bet as if Shiro inherits Swordbreaker from Ryoma (who gets it from Camilla's Wyvern Lord class) and Axebreaker from Camilla (who learns it from Selena's Hero Class), he's safe from two of the most deadly enemies who threaten him and can reach him on Turn 1 of their turn possibly and most definitely on their second turn: Heroes and Berserkers. Hopefully he survives until Papa Ryoma can reach him (but Shiro's AI is still horrifically stupid: Let me attack the enemies who are definitely stronger than I am once I can begin my turn).

*Forrest's Paralogue: Basically the same as the dreaded Revelations Chapter 24 Stealth Mission except the AI is a bit more refined to sending off the alarm should you even battle or use a staff/rod on any of them only. You get Forrest at the end of the chapter only if he survived as an NPC.

*Iggy's Paralogue: You have enemy mages trying to defeat a unit who's class is known for being slow and having relatively below average Resistance. Zerg Rush to the child with Benny before it's too late.

*Soleil's Paralogue: Dark Knight Lunge Chain is all that is needed to be said. The Ally NPCs (including Soleil) are all stationary and don't move. They'll attack/counterattack anything in their attack range but that's it. The Soldiers can fight the Heroes to a standstill thanks to Wary Fighter which they all posses but they can't handle the Sorcerers, Berserkers or Dark Knights due to weapon advantage and/or tomes picking off at their bad Resistance. Also, the solders will last longer than Soleil unless her inherited skills allow her to KO any Hero that runs towards her without letting her being KO'd first. Don't attack the boss with a magical attack unless you're sure you can defeat/capture him on your first attack because he has Counter Magic.

If you go non-Rescue, some of the 'rescue the child using the parent to talk to them' becomes a nightmare. Or for that matter, any mission stating to keep the child alive or fail the chapter becomes harder after Chapter 18. In Revelations, it's a pain since any children belonging to Xander, Leo, Ryoma, Hinoka or their retainers becomes much harder. It's questionable if Kana's (Scarlet's daughter) Paralogue becomes harder only due to Scarlet facing enemy Snipers which isn't something she enjoys.

If Kamui isn't the Father/Mother of the following children...:

*Regarding Siegbert's Paralogue: Get Xander to learn Aegis (this will somewhat help cover his weakness to Tomes/Scrolls and his semi-weakness to Bows/Yumi) and have it inherited to Siegbert.

*Shiro's Paralogue: Camilla as the mother is probably your safest bet as if Shiro inherits Swordbreaker from Ryoma (who gets it from Camilla's Wyvern Lord class) and Axebreaker from Camilla (who learns it from Selena's Hero Class), he's safe from two of the most deadly enemies who threaten him and can reach him on Turn 1 of their turn possibly and most definitely on their second turn: Heroes and Berserkers. Hopefully he survives until Papa Ryoma can reach him (but Shiro's AI is still horrifically stupid: Let me attack the enemies who are definitely stronger than I am once I can begin my turn).

*Forrest's Paralogue: Basically the same as the dreaded Revelations Chapter 24 Stealth Mission except the AI is a bit more refined to sending off the alarm should you even battle or use a staff/rod on any of them only. You get Forrest at the end of the chapter only if he survived as an NPC.

*Iggy's Paralogue: You have enemy mages trying to defeat a unit who's class is known for being slow and having relatively below average Resistance. Zerg Rush to the child with Benny before it's too late.

*Soleil's Paralogue: Dark Knight Lunge Chain is all that is needed to be said. The Ally NPCs (including Soleil) are all stationary and don't move. They'll attack/counterattack anything in their attack range but that's it. The Soldiers can fight the Heroes to a standstill thanks to Wary Fighter which they all posses but they can't handle the Sorcerers, Berserkers or Dark Knights due to weapon advantage and/or tomes picking off at their bad Resistance. Also, the solders will last longer than Soleil unless her inherited skills allow her to KO any Hero that runs towards her without letting her being KO'd first. Don't attack the boss with a magical attack unless you're sure you can defeat/capture him on your first attack because he has Counter Magic.

Thanks for the info, but I'd much rather get my children during the sweet spot between chapters 15 and 18.

Thanks for the info, but I'd much rather get my children during the sweet spot between chapters 15 and 18.

Regarding Revelations...

*The only time one can get Scarlet's child (Female Kana if you married Scarlet) is before Chapter 18...like-wise, you get Male Kana (Fuga's child should you marry him) after Chapter 21 or Female Kana (Flora's child if you married her) after Chapter 22 should the conditions for locking the characters are met and you marry one of them.

*You can recruit the children from their paralogues unless you start Chapter 16 and start the battle. Anyone who has played will know that once you finish Chapter 16, you start Chapter 17 immediately and can't leave the preparations (as in leave the chapter or go back to My Castle). Once Chapter 17 starts, you're forced to finish the chapter before going back to My Castle.

I'm still hating Iggy's Paralogue (the same goes to Forrest only because of the alarm that goes off should you even battle an enemy or rod/stave an enemy)...ugh...I really don't like being forced to fight so many tome/scroll users with other physical weapon users nearby the child.

Regarding Revelations...

*The only time one can get Scarlet's child (Female Kana if you married Scarlet) is before Chapter 18...like-wise, you get Male Kana (Fuga's child should you marry him) after Chapter 21 or Female Kana (Flora's child if you married her) after Chapter 22 should the conditions for locking the characters are met and you marry one of them.

*You can recruit the children from their paralogues unless you start Chapter 16 and start the battle. Anyone who has played will know that once you finish Chapter 16, you start Chapter 17 immediately and can't leave the preparations (as in leave the chapter or go back to My Castle). Once Chapter 17 starts, you're forced to finish the chapter before going back to My Castle.

I'm still hating Iggy's Paralogue (the same goes to Forrest only because of the alarm that goes off should you even battle an enemy or rod/stave an enemy)...ugh...I really don't like being forced to fight so many tome/scroll users with other physical weapon users nearby the child.

Eh, I did say earlier that Kana's one of the very few children who I'm okay with getting after chapter 18... Also, I haven't played Revelations yet.