GayFates?

I think this is the one you are talking about: https://gbatemp.net/threads/fire-emblem-fates-expanded-same-sex-marriage-patch-wip.416109/

And no, I didn't tried it, probably the only reason I would like to use it it would be for make Kana and Nina available for a MCorrin x Niles (Or for a Niles x Odin support Lol), but I don't want to hack my game so... But for sure some people will love to try it for that support you liked and were unnable to expand to S. But they are still working in the patch to make more pairings available, it looks like a good job since they even make S supports for pairings that didn't have one.

Edited by SniperGYS

I think this is the one you are talking about: https://gbatemp.net/threads/fire-emblem-fates-expanded-same-sex-marriage-patch-wip.416109/

And no, I didn't tried it, probably the only reason I would like to use it it would be for make Kana and Nina available for a MCorrin x Niles (Or for a Niles x Odin support Lol), but I don't want to hack my game so... But for sure some people will love to try it for that support you liked and were unnable to expand to S. But they are still working in the patch to make more pairings available, it looks like a good job since they even make S supports for pairings that didn't have one.

Besides, wouldn't hacking your game be a violation of Nintendo's EULA?

Also, gay marriage is only allowed on two districts of Tokyo, as Japan is kinda behind on that stuff. Hence the limited options. I'm probably certain most people who wanted that option are used to Bioware offering those.

Unrelated, but Niles is probably the better option since, well, Rhajat is locked behind a second gen-wall and Hayato is probably twelve, so, shotacon, much?

Edited by FluffyWarlock